Your Poker New Year's Resolutions

Looking at ur sig Flushgarden makes me wanna put in my sig the FIVE Super Bowl rings the Steelers have.
Sweet 16 Baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love Flush's sig.....the first ring is the nicest looking, IMHO. The 4 marquis/football ring we'll get this year will look overcrowded, but they'll learn to live with it. :club: May the perfect season continue :D:D:D

1-6. Have more fun.7. Be more resilient to cash game variance. 8. Get better at cash games & move up at least one level.9. Improve my midgame tournament play.10. Play live.

I want to practice and get better at Omaha, Omaha Eight or better, Stud E or B, Stud High and also improve at Hold 'em.I also want to start a proper bank roll playing Limit hold 'em, as I seem to do better at that than NLH. I want to enter some live tournaments, but that is difficult as I live in rural England, and there isn't much poker to be played except limit cash games in the back room of a shady little Snooker club near me, and I MEAN shady! Someone got stabbed after a game there, seriously. Even if I had the bankroll, I wouldn't play there.I want to play HORSE with my friends in our friendly little home game.

Destroy the Aussie Millions, both main event and preliminaries. Produce quality instructional material for PokerVT (I'm very excited about this)Coach a few of my friends/students more often. Helping others improve their game also often helps find my own leaks. It's also very satisfying when a student succeeds. Earlier this year one of my students won the Sunday Mulligan on FTP for his biggest score at the time, and he said my coaching drastically changed his prescriptive on the game. Feels great to help a student succeed. Continuing only playing online when I'm refreshed and extremely focused. I prefer quality > quantity - which also helps explain why I enjoy live poker to online....along with many other reasons.I'd like to find a good casual hobby and eat healthier. Close some business deals and play in as many major events in the US as I can, once I turn 21.I'm sure there's a lot more I could add, but those seem to be the main priorities.

go ahead...I'll be able to put 5 soon...and at least mine are from this decade.
Ahh, that's right, if you win this years Super Bowl you get two rings, that's right. Forgot about that rule.

Fold Q8o in the SB.

-Improve cash game results-Play more MTT's-Expand to more games-Focus more at the table (watching everyone, noting player tendencies, and remembering more hands)-Be realistic-Always look at my game objectively-Seek more advice-Don't let bad results affect my mood

Post more on FCP.
piss funnyi'm guessing Cappy?
Not me.. I'm guessing it's a lurker who actually *made* a quality first post. It does happen from time to time :club:.