• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jin and Sun's episode?Can one of them be the last Oceanic 6? I think it might be Sun so she can get off with her baby, but then wouldn't there be 7?

Is this the episode where Michael comes back?

Jin and Sun's episode?Can one of them be the last Oceanic 6? I think it might be Sun so she can get off with her baby, but then wouldn't there be 7?

Is this the episode where Michael comes back?

How smart am I?First of all, I had a couple of friends over. When they showed Sun in labor, I thought it was a flashforward, and then they showed Jin. I told my friends that I think Sun is a flashforward and Jin is a flashback...and they thought I was wrong. Well I was right. And I was also right that Sun was the last member of the Oceani 6. And...after Sun had the baby and somebody knocked on the door, I said it would be Hurley and who answered the door? Hurley! I also said that Michael would be coming back, but I think everybody realized that. Sweet episode.
How smart am I?First of all, I had a couple of friends over. When they showed Sun in labor, I thought it was a flashforward, and then they showed Jin. I told my friends that I think Sun is a flashforward and Jin is a flashback...and they thought I was wrong. Well I was right. And I was also right that Sun was the last member of the Oceani 6. And...after Sun had the baby and somebody knocked on the door, I said it would be Hurley and who answered the door? Hurley! I also said that Michael would be coming back, but I think everybody realized that. Sweet episode.
edit.

I'm confused, you said Jin's was a flashback, but I was sure it was a flashforward. He was there for Sun's baby being born. Plus she went to his gravesite with Hurley so he obv died after they get off the island. Seemed pretty flash forwardish to me.

I'm confused, you said Jin's was a flashback, but I was sure it was a flashforward. He was there for Sun's baby being born. Plus she went to his gravesite with Hurley so he obv died after they get off the island. Seemed pretty flash forwardish to me.
Jin's was a flashback. When he brought the Panda to the Ambassador's grandson he said to the nurse he had only been married for a couple of months.
Also you say "the last member of the oceanic 6".. we have Sayid, Kate, Jack, Hurley already... that's only 4 by my count. Sun AND Jin are the other 2.
I'd go with Sayid, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Jin and Aaron. I get the feeling Jin dies trying to get off the island.
that episode was boring
For the most part yes. The only interesting part really was the convo between Sayid, Desmond and the captain.

I'm confused, which is nothing new with Lost. Jin's tombstone says he died on September 22nd, 2004. That has to be the date of the plane crash, since Jack and the helicopter pilot were talking about how the Red Sox had won the World Series, which happened on October 27th, 2004. So what the hell? The official story still says that Jin died in the crash? (my perpetual question with this show)What's going on?

A little disappointed it's Michael on the boat just because it was obvious and I wanted it to be a surprise.Also, when the guy in the shop said it was the "year of the dragon" I knew that was end of 2000, start of 2001, so I knew his was a flashback then.So the only question would be is Jin still alive on the island and Sun went to the tombstone that was made after everyone back home thought he was dead? I think that is more likely the case than what some people are saying (that he made it off the island and then died).So we have Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, and Sun (maybe Aaron?).I thought about the Aaron thing some more. I thought he was one of the Oceanic 6, but I think that a possibility is that the Aaron we saw is Claire's Aaron but he is not considered one of the Oceanic 6 because he was "technically" not on the manifest of the plane, so he didn't technically survive the crash. No idea if that makes sense or not.Or another thing I just thought of...maybe Walt could be the last of the Oceanic 6 and Michael did get him home? That could explain why Michael is on the boat and not Walt. But I guess Walt could be somewhere on the island still....no idea, just throwing stuff out there.Or...the 6th is Michael and he's the one who dies and only Jack goes to the funeral???? That could make sense...

I actually liked it. I believe the captain that Ben staged the crash, I think he did it so nobody would find the Island. I also think the bodies came from when he released the Gas and killed most of the inhabitants of the Island.I don't understand what they are trying to do with the only 6 surviving thing. DO some stay on the Island? Do the rest Die?

I actually liked it. I believe the captain that Ben staged the crash, I think he did it so nobody would find the Island. I also think the bodies came from when he released the Gas and killed most of the inhabitants of the Island.I don't understand what they are trying to do with the only 6 surviving thing. DO some stay on the Island? Do the rest Die?
I have always thought it was pretty clear that some are alive. Jin probably dies on the island before the 6 get rescued. But Jack wants to go back which seems to me an obvious reference that some stayed and survived. I am pretty sure only the 6 and Ben know the truth of what happened that got them off the island. Jin's tombstone was marked for the day of the crash which means Sun and everyone else didn't bother to tell anyone what really happened since he obviously didn't die that day.I agree, I told my wife last night that the bodies were most likely those from the gas.I knew it was Micheal because they pretty much gave that away in the previews and the fact they have has his name in the opening credits the during this season.Jins was most certainly a flashback, no question about it.Jack is still a pussy.The original 6 are Sun, Hurley, Jack, Kate, Aaron, Sayeed if I go by what THEY say. The Aaron episode was touted as the ep where the next oceanic 6 person is revealed and Aaron was the only person revealed. And they touted the last nights ep as the one where the "last oceanic 6 survivor will be revealed". That would be pretty lame if they are blatantly lying in the previews.
I thought about the Aaron thing some more. I thought he was one of the Oceanic 6, but I think that a possibility is that the Aaron we saw is Claire's Aaron but he is not considered one of the Oceanic 6 because he was "technically" not on the manifest of the plane, so he didn't technically survive the crash. No idea if that makes sense or not.
A FETUS IS A PERSON YOU PRO-ABORTION FUCK.--Least interesting episode of the season, but not terrible. I agree with most everyone.
A FETUS IS A PERSON YOU PRO-ABORTION FUCK.
Wow...that made me laugh a lot...and I'm actually still laughing typing this.I think you are joking, right? Cause I am still laughing...hope I don't wake my wife up.Can't believe I'm still laughing....
Wow...that made me laugh a lot...and I'm actually still laughing typing this.I think you are joking, right? Cause I am still laughing...hope I don't wake my wife up.Can't believe I'm still laughing....
Yessir. I don't care about anyone, let alone unborn children.
I'd go with Sayid, Kate, Jack, Hurley, Jin and Aaron. I get the feeling Jin dies trying to get off the island.
Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Aaron, Sun.
Jin's tombstone says he died on September 22nd, 2004. That has to be the date of the plane crash, since Jack and the helicopter pilot were talking about how the Red Sox had won the World Series, which happened on October 27th, 2004. So what the hell? The official story still says that Jin died in the crash?
The plane crashed on that date. Remember when Jack told the court during Kate's trial that only 6 of them survived and the other's died. To the outside world, all of the other Losties died on September 22. I'm sure there are tombstones (with no bodies underneath) for all members of Oceanic 815 except for the Oceanic 6.So who is going to die-I think it's Locke or Sawyer.
If Locke dies I'll be both upset and annoyed by the decision.
I will be upset because he is such an important character and I love his story. The reason why I think it might be him is because they said there will be a big cliffhanger at the end of the episode and I can't think of a different character (that is not one of the Oceanic 6) that would cause as much of a cliffhanger ending as Locke. Unless Michael dies.