• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great episode. I always loves me some Ben, and the last episode was certainly no let down. Smoke monster always raises some question. Can't believe the Asian ghost hunter turned and left with Sawyer when Locke and Ben are looking for Jacob, that seemed to obvious to finally give him some purpose, /sigh...Nothing much to say, except I can't wait untill the "Others" come back with a Vengance to turn the island into WWIII.

Can't believe the Asian ghost hunter turned and left with Sawyer when Locke and Ben are looking for Jacob, that seemed to obvious to finally give him some purpose, /sigh...
QFT. This kind of bothered me too. I thought he would be alot more interested in both Smokey and Jacob.
The smoke monster was awesome this week. It dominated those dudes and kicked all their asses.
ya but if you saw the previews for next week it looks like a lot of them survived the attack and now their after claire and sawyer.

once the final season is done and every episode is watched everything will make sense i gurantee that. he creators, writers, producers, etc. are to smart to do otherwise. stoked for that, just saying

ya but if you saw the previews for next week it looks like a lot of them survived the attack and now their after claire and sawyer.
I only watched them briefly, but didn't they only show the dude that killed Alex in the scenes from the next episode?

Couldn't really get into this episode. Had to rewind a few times because I found my attention waning. Just seemed to be more of a filler episode.

Couldn't really get into this episode. Had to rewind a few times because I found my attention waning. Just seemed to be more of a filler episode.
Yeah, pretty much...that's often how it goes on LOST, though. One action episode, then an exposition episode. I don't mind, however. The show is pretty cool and a big ol' showdown is coming...
Previews said someone on the island would die yesterday, now correct me if I'm wrong but we don't know definitively of any deaths.
Maybe Claire?I am glad they reminded us that Claire and Jack were sibling, because I forgot.
Maybe Claire?I am glad they reminded us that Claire and Jack were sibling, because I forgot.
What??? Claire and Jack are brother and sister? I missed that episode...And who was that person Jack saw a couple of times in the episode? Was it an aged Sawyer or was it Jack's dad or what?There are certainly a few puzzle pieces I'm missing...
What??? Claire and Jack are brother and sister? I missed that episode...And who was that person Jack saw a couple of times in the episode? Was it an aged Sawyer or was it Jack's dad or what?There are certainly a few puzzle pieces I'm missing...
Yes it was Jacks dad. And the reason that Jacks dad went to Australia was to meet Claire, it was 2 seasons ago I believe. At this point in the show Jack and Claire do not know. So Aaron is Jacks nephew, which is why the "you're not even related to him" comment to Kate in the flash forward is relevant.
Previews said someone on the island would die yesterday, now correct me if I'm wrong but we don't know definitively of any deaths.
I caught that also and would assume it was Claire. But if Claire was going to die, I would have thought it would have been one of her episodes.
I remembered that they were siblings, but I thought Jack was just hallucinating about his dad. Why can she see him also? And did Miles see him? Because he told Sawyer that she went into the jungle with somebody-did he see him or did he just hear Clair talking to him?And if Jack and Kate were to get married, he would be Aaron's uncle and dad.
I caught that also and would assume it was Claire. But if Claire was going to die, I would have thought it would have been one of her episodes.I remembered that they were siblings, but I thought Jack was just hallucinating about his dad. Why can she see him also? And did Miles see him? Because he told Sawyer that she went into the jungle with somebody-did he see him or did he just hear Clair talking to him?And if Jack and Kate were to get married, he would be Aaron's uncle and dad.
Maybe because Miles sees ghosts/is a ghost hunter?I'm guessing normally only the person who knows the ghost can see them. I'm guessing he can see any of them.
Amen.Anytime an episode centers on Jack, I get queasy..Anytime an episdes centers around Kate, I get doubly queasy.This episode was painful from start to finish. I couldn't even root for Jack to not make it through the operation, because of all the flashforwards.Although the "I've been dead for 12 years" twist in the previews for next episode is promising.

Sick nasty episode. I don't want to brag (actually I do) but I called that Richard would be in the hospital, that the person pushing Locke was Mathew Abadon as soon as I saw that he was black, I called that Jack's dad was in the cabin and that Claire would be there too.

What a great episode IMO. I love this show!Also, Locke episodes are my favourites.
I also love his episodes. They are always interesting because his story is so interesting and he is a great character.