Flush Draw And Inside Str8 Draw

So here I am on the cutoff with 4h8h, one caller ahead of me, I call the button calls sb calls and BB Checks.Stacks: SB: 175BB: 90MP: 200Cutoff: 190Button: 300We see a flop of 6h 3h 7s ($12 pot)everyone checks to the button who bets 6SB call, BB fold, MP call, I callTurn Qs ($36 pot)SB bets 10, MP calls, I call, BUtton Raises to 50. SB goes all in, MP announces all in, I know for a fact that the BUtton is calling, so Hero???

i was about 90% sure that I had the best flushdraw.Now if we could see the hole cards I would guess:2 pair, a set somewhere and top pair somewhere.I really belive that i have the only heart flush draw.Does this change how we think about the hand or is it still going to be thrown away on the turn.Also, Acid if I am going to play this should I then raise PF or just not even think about it and stay away from these types of hands?

Also, Acid if I am going to play this should I then raise PF or just not even think about it and stay away from these types of hands?
Table dynamics and your postflop ability matter A LOT. For most people, it's the most +EV to just fold.If you're even close to 90% sure you have the only FD, then it's an easy call due to your massive pot odds. I don't know why you're so sure that you have the only FD. I just think that your FD is dead often enough to make this unprofitable, but I could be wrong. You'd have to play with the %.
Table dynamics and your postflop ability matter A LOT. For most people, it's the most +EV to just fold.If you're even close to 90% sure you have the only FD, then it's an easy call due to your massive pot odds. I don't know why you're so sure that you have the only FD. I just think that your FD is dead often enough to make this unprofitable, but I could be wrong. You'd have to play with the %.
Here is what happened. I folded because I am nitty (and because I was certain in my mind that I would have the lower end of a flush) and of course what is the river but a nice fat Ahthe SB shows 3 7os for two pair, MP showed AKs and the button showed 33 for the winning set as he raked in a huge pot. I got to thinking that I should've called, but then I got to thinking that it was probably results based to say I should have called, so I figured the best place to ask was here.
i was about 90% sure that I had the best flushdraw.
Can you explain why you were so sure?

I bet flop fold turnonly way you can be really sure you're not running into a higher flush draw with so many people going in is if they turn their hands over. Furthermore if you're pretty sure there is a set and likely 2 pair, while it's slightly less likely there will be a full house (because there's 2 pair and a set), it still reduces your odds of success.

are we even sure we have the best Flush Draw?
There is very often a higher FD out there and if so, you have 3 outs.
i was about 90% sure that I had the best flushdraw.
I don't know why you're so sure that you have the only FD.
I got to thinking that I should've called, but then I got to thinking
This will f up your game.
only way you can be really sure you're not running into a higher flush draw with so many people going in is if they turn their hands over
flush draw board - four players all putting money in. In my opinion chances of this being the highest flush draw are 50/50 at best. Has to be a fold
Yeah, I fold/cringe. What else can you do over the long haul?
Can you explain why you were so sure?
Yes sorry about that I was trying to find a way to pretend I was still in the hand while also trying to find out how sure I would have to be to call the bets.At the time I was really unsure whether I had the best hand.I guess I should have just come out with it and asked how sure I would have to be to make the call. 90%, 80%?Thanks for all the responses. Now that there has been a few days of thinking on this hand, I believe I made the best decision I could based on the information I had.

I would think you made the best decision, like acid knight said, if there is a higher flush your down to 3 outs.i go with my gut a lot coz i feel you can think yourself to death. sometimes you make the wrong read, sometimes your right on, but as long as you feel you made the best decision possible at that time, your good to go

Okay, so back to an earlier question, does anyone else bet this flop here? This is one of those sticky combo draws that I think a lot of people have problems playing. I think one of the mitigating factors in playing it fast is the number of people in the pot but is this a combo draw (weakish flush draw, gutshot straight draw) that we are playing aggressively? I think this is where the 'fold preflop' idea comes into play. What kind of flop (other than the obvious monsters) are we hoping for. This is about as good as it gets, draw wise, for a sooted 'trashy' hand.