100nl Set On The Flop, Best Line For This Hand?

100NL Holdem, 6 Players, PartypokerHero is down 1.5xBI at this table, although hasn't gotten out of line too much. Image is definately Agg and possibly tilty. Villian is playing first hand and has posted BB in CO.Hero: $122.81Villian: $100SB: $99Hero is Button with 6 :club: 6 :D Villian checks, Hero raises to $5, SB calls $4.50, BB Folds, Villian calls $4.Flop: 6 :D 7 :D K :D SB checks, villian checks, Hero bets $9, SB folds, villian calls $9.Turn: A :) Villian bets $28, Hero?

Raises. He either thinks he can push you off by leading on an Ace or believes he has the best hand. You're not getting much more money out of him if it's the former but if it's the latter raising allows you to get all the money in.

I call here if he is aggro, raise if he is passive. I probably just call here against a unkown and push any river.
Part of his range has got to be an Ace w/ the flush draw though. I think this is a shove.

He's got almost half of his stack in (~43). Shovel. If he has AK, Ahxh, or a combo draw I can't see him folding with that bet. Ship it!

100NL Holdem, 6 Players, PartypokerHero is down 1.5xBI at this table, although hasn't gotten out of line too much. Image is definately Agg and possibly tilty. Villian is playing first hand and has posted BB in CO.Villian bets $28, Hero?
The problem here is that he's got about 40% of his money in, and he could fold to a push and a min-raise could tip him off that he's behind. Villain may be on an A high flush draw. I probably min-raise or push. Villain's first hand .... ? I probably push.