Fcp-pokerstars Challenge #4

I got like 2500.. AND I MISSED THE #$@$#@$$#@$ Signup.I could be a goldstar right now. I curse you all and your attention to detail. :club:
Well this is the first month im ever goldstar...and I missed it...<---good job me
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob, Just wanted to let you know that if you and the folks at PokerStars wanted to bring people to Stars some more, it's worked. I've had my Stars account for a long time and have been a very streaky player on it, normally playing at Full Tilt (Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros). However, this month I decided to play on Stars a lot more and for the first time in my history on PokerStars, I am making a bonus level.Just wanted to thank you for the opportunity and congratulate whoever came up with this little promotion.Happy Holidays,Sean.

320 more VPP's and I'm platinum star for January weeee!!! I have never been higher than silver star before so this pretty awesome. I hope to do big things while being platinum! Thanks for this oppertunity Bob and whomever else.edit 215 more, omg

320 more VPP's and I'm platinum star for January weeee!!! I have never been higher than silver star before so this pretty awesome. I hope to do big things while being platinum! Thanks for this oppertunity Bob and whomever else.edit 215 more, omg
what da hell are you playing?10/20 SHNL?
I'm at 3791 VPP's for the month myself. It doesn't take long at short handed limit holdem.

I grinded my way to 1500 FPPs in about 2 weeks playing .5/1 and lower. I could've hit that 4000 mark if I would've really, really applie myself but I would probably be on lifetilt by now having to play that much 6 max limit.

Just went over 4000 VPPs for the month. I have 4005 for the month and 4995 for the year...so obv this promotion made me play more.I played only 1/2 NL...according to PT it was just over 70 hours of it (half SH and half full table). So I did push it a little more to get to Gold. I'm sure I will get silver most months from now on though...it was easy to get there at 1/2 NL.Thanks for the promo Bob!

I am at 1408 points so obviously I am going to make the push for 1500 and get gold status for the first time. I have had Silver before but when I did I barely qualified for it. I don't play much in Cash games, mostly Sitngos. Right now I am playing mostly HU sitngos to accumulate the points faster. Thanks FCP for this great promotion.

Bob I know you said that everyones status will have to be manually changed which might take a few days. Do you know if they plan on going back and giving us the extra fpps for days previous to the manual change?

Bob I know you said that everyones status will have to be manually changed which might take a few days. Do you know if they plan on going back and giving us the extra fpps for days previous to the manual change?
I wouldn't expect that will happen but I can't say for sure.
Yes, you registered on Nov 27th.
You registered for the challenges on Nov 13th so you're in.
I can't even begin to describe how badly all this is putting my on LFT.

Dear xxxxxxxx,Congratulations! You have achieved the "PlatinumStar".We invite you to learn about your many new PokerStars VIP privileges byvisiting http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/platinum/Sincerely,PokerStars Team.A couple of days to make the manual changes? Not a chance. <3 pokerstars support.

Dear xxxxxxxx,Congratulations! You have achieved the "PlatinumStar".We invite you to learn about your many new PokerStars VIP privileges byvisiting http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/platinum/Sincerely,PokerStars Team.A couple of days to make the manual changes? Not a chance. Richard the member of the Stars management team who created the promo for us tried to do the adjustments today. If you notice though it says you're only Platinum until Dec 31st so he's going to have to do them again tomorrow or the 2nd.
Richard the member of the Stars management team who created the promo for us tried to do the adjustments today. If you notice though it says you're only Platinum until Dec 31st so he's going to have to do them again tomorrow or the 2nd.
After I posted I did realize that.