No reads.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.05/$0.103 playersConverterStack sizes:Hero: $9.80SB: $9.45BB: $4.70Pre-flop: (3 players) Hero is Button with A :club: A :DHero raises to $0.35, SB calls $0.3 (pot was $0.5), BB calls $0.25 (pot was $0.8).Flop: 9 :D J :D 7 :D ($1.05, 3 players)SB bets $1.05, BB calls $1.05 (pot was $2.1), Hero..?

Bah, I suck at folding aces and without a read this spot is nasty.A call takes the pot to $3.15, and leaves the BB just over that back. Is he going anywhere? Unlikely. Shove to isolate? Or am I way off?

You are probably up against a few types of draws or J-x and a draw... man this is crappy for aces...because do you raise a little and chance being drawn out on....or go all and get called by an already made hand haha...i dunno either 4-5 dollar raise or all in its a coin flip as to what you should do... because if the next card comes off that I don't think helped anyone its going all in anyway...going all in might get the draws to fold and you win it right there which is probably your best bet.... and if someone has you crushed thats the breaks it happens...that flop is too nutty to get fancy with...

You are probably up against a few types of draws or J-x and a draw... man this is crappy for aces...because do you raise a little and chance being drawn out on....or go all and get called by an already made hand haha...i dunno either 4-5 dollar raise or all in its a coin flip as to what you should do... because if the next card comes off that I don't think helped anyone its going all in anyway...going all in might get the draws to fold and you win it right there which is probably your best bet.... and if someone has you crushed thats the breaks it happens...that flop is too nutty to get fancy with...
(Backspace 300 times), and then... SHIP.and then...