Online Ring Game Trackers?

I was wondering if there is any out there like shark scope is for tournaments. Thank You.

I was wondering if there is any out there like shark scope is for tournaments. Thank You.
Gee, I wonder why nobody wants there cash game winnings reported. Ever hear of the IRS??? Dumbass.
Gee, I wonder why nobody wants there cash game winnings reported. Ever hear of the IRS??? Dumbass.
No. Because I live in a country where it is legal to play poker online. I also live in a country/Province where I get to keep 100% of my poker winnings,tax free(As little as my winnings are).
No. Because I live in a country where it is legal to play poker online. I also live in a country/Province where I get to keep 100% of my poker winnings,tax free(As little as my winnings are).
Wow gatortom, i bet u really feel like an a$$hole now. Man i love being canadian.
Wow gatortom, i bet u really feel like an a$$hole now. Man i love being canadian.
Nope, every day I wake up not a Canadian, I sing the "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy song"!!! So that is pretty much EVERY day!!!
No need for this tom. He had a legitimate question and the fact that there is no website that has as huge a database for cash games as thepokerdb has nothing to do with people not wanting their results to be found
Zach for Worst Mod of the Year :club:
cosigned im jealouse he has such an exciting nhl team that they dont deserve,.."I apologize. I was in a rather foul mood this morning. Sorry if I upset anyone. I promise to keep buying Canadian Bacon... OK?"nope not good enough you gtta do a fat canadian chik first !!
cosigned im jealouse he has such an exciting nhl team that they dont deserve,.."I apologize. I was in a rather foul mood this morning. Sorry if I upset anyone. I promise to keep buying Canadian Bacon... OK?"nope not good enough you gtta do a fat canadian chik first !!
I am born & raised in FL. We have more Canadians here than Canada does!!!! been there, done that!!! :club: