Who Do You Look Like?

59% Lech Walesa58% Larry Flint51% Syd Barrett49% Ralf Shumacher47% Freddie Prinze Jr. 47% Lou Reed45% Emmy Rossum45% Rob ThomasThese things are so insanely accurate... muglookalike.jpg

Using my "best" photo...74% Nick Lachey64% Sean AstinUsing other decent photos...76% Hal Sparks76% Hugh Grant76% Fabio74% Heath Ledger74% David Schwimmer72% Eddie Cibrian (ESPN's "Tilt" FTW!)70% Andy RoddickSeems a little...varied. I know I can make a squinty smile face that looks kind of like the squinty smile face that Tom Cruise makes.

Using my "best" photo...74% Nick Lachey64% Sean AstinUsing other decent photos...76% Hal Sparks76% Hugh Grant76% Fabio74% Heath Ledger74% David Schwimmer72% Eddie Cibrian (ESPN's "Tilt" FTW!)70% Andy RoddickSeems a little...varied. I know I can make a squinty smile face that looks kind of like the squinty smile face that Tom Cruise makes.
That is SOOOOO GOLDMakes you want to go out and slap Clooney around a bit doesn't it?

vonteegoI too am from San Antonio and I went to UTSA last year83% penelope cruz (im white)80% helen hunt (eww)80% kelly brook (dunno who that is but looks hot)78% brendon fraiser (thanks)78% samiare armstrong (who?)dis is bullsheet

0% Daniel Radcliffe! HA!
:club: I don't have a photot to upload, but take my word... in the early 90's I was Tom Cruise's double.
71% Hugh Jackman70% Lance Bass68% Art Garfunkel67% Johnny Damon67% James Gandolfini67% Ron Livingston
Pic #274% Patrick Swayze72% Joey Fatone66% Tom Cruise66% Alec Baldwin63% Mel Gibson57% Dustin Hoffman
You are becoming very annoying. Dane quit with the beginning of 2007, how about you quit before it ends?
Because I got no place else to go.