Tuukka Rask 1 Toronto 0

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are u for real dude???or are you using the internet connection at the 7-11 you work at??
I'm for real. I'm also gonna make a new rule. I'm only discussing sports with people who actually Go outside from time to time. So that excludes you I'm sure. Also, if 7-11's actually had wifi connects, that'd be top tier.
Have you read all of my posts including the one saying that I didnt?
Yes, but seeing as how you have made some broad, idiotic statements about people, I thought maybe you would take the 3 minutes it would take to go read it. You know, since you are an elite reader and all.
Dude, seriously get lost.You do nothing but troll.If you do anymore trolling, I'm going to ban you.You've already tried to **** up the best thread in general, don't do it to our hockey forum.
LOL.Ya I tried to mess it up by posting hands and asking for analysis. Or maybe it was when I thanked the people that gave constructive feedback. You're such a loser, I swear to god.
LOL.Ya I tried to mess it up by posting hands and asking for analysis. Or maybe it was when I thanked the people that gave constructive feedback. You're such a loser, I swear to god.
Seriously.Stop the personal attacks. Stop attacking other people's credibility.You did it in the challenge thread, and you did it here.You've personally attacked me on several occasions already.Final warning. If you do it again, you'll be taking a vacation from posting.
Seriously.Stop the personal attacks. Stop attacking other people's credibility.You did it in the challenge thread, and you did it here.You've personally attacked me on several occasions already.Final warning. If you do it again, you'll be taking a vacation from posting.
I never personally attacked anyone in the challenge thread, I was the one being personally attacked. How do you expect me to reply? "Thanks for insulting me, may I have another?". Same dealy in this thread, I post on topic and some random guy with no credibility who cant take someone hating on the leafs calls me a moron because he doesn't agree with me.

Matt.Just stop being so hostile in every reply.Every post you make, your tone makes me want to punch you in the face.Maybe you just don't like people, maybe you don't get along well with others, whatever the case may be, don't bring it here.

What you and I consider high level hockey are probably 2 different things. No one on this forum has played high level hockey in my books, not one single member.
Last game I played Cliff Ronning was one of my line mates. Is that good enough for you?
That's awesome. Ronning was probably my favorite player growing up. I got his autograph numerous times at the Burnaby Winter Club.
I don't know if you know Todd Ronning but he is a regular member of our team. Gino was called in for the final couple of games or the tourney. He's better than you think!

I just scored two goals on my son in the basement...He did get one on me....Also just taught him how to bodycheck...he loves it

I just scored two goals on my son in the basement...He did get one on me....Also just taught him how to bodycheck...he loves it
Serge I don't know how old your son is but watching them in hockey is the best!Oh ya. Maybe you could come teach his team to bodycheck. Unfortunately they play defense like the Leafs.
He's already better than most of the Leafs d-men.
Serge I don't know how old your son is but watching them in hockey is the best!Oh ya. Maybe you could come teach his team to bodycheck. Unfortunately they play defense like the Leafs.
lol....he will be 3 in February...I cant wait till he starts to play...

My claim to fame in ball hockey was I was the goal suck..I mastered the art of floating and waiting for the ball...backchecking wasnt in my vocabulary...