Collusion Or A Cooler? You Decide

last night was my usual 5/10 homegame which is usually a great game, very juicy. i sat down around midnight and worked 2000 into about which i was pleased about... when this happened.a new dealer sits down and deals about a round or so. the host of the game requested a deck change so the dealer brought a new deck out and dealt this hand...utg: fold, cards unknownhost: raises to 30, small side of a normal raise for this gamemp: callsbutton: callsbb: callsflop AhKd10cbb: checkhost: 50mp "he didn't cut the cards, this hand is a set up!!!" folds AK face up button: calls, BB callsturn 7h, checks around...river: 10dbb bets 100, host folds, button foldsthe mp player who said the hand was rigged and folded top two on the flop reached into the muck and pulled out the hosts cards... pocket kings giving him kings full of 10s on the river. big blind turns over QJ of hearts for flopped broadway, turned flush draw and a river beat. is this just a cooler or is something suspect going on? if the middle position player had not made a scene i'm sure the bb would have lost a huge amount of money to the host... probably betting out or cr ing the turn.comments? thanks

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really have to ask. They should have gotten beaten down like Mike and Worm when the troopers caught a hanger.
A hanger? What are you saying? I dont even know what youre saying!!
Do you really have to ask. They should have gotten beaten down like Mike and Worm when the troopers caught a hanger.
qft...100% cheating.1000%what was his explanation?
Ya, home games are usually rigged up to the teeth of the person who's hosting it.
this is why I am glad that the host(s) of the game i was introduced to rarely play in the game i go to since they deal most of the time
No, hey listen I was winning before this guy got here
Okay, okay. Let's let the cards do the talking. If the seven didn't help you, we'll listen to what you have to say.Ozzy turn the cards

then lets turn over your cards, if the 7 didn't help you, you're ok

Okay, okay. Let's let the cards do the talking. If the seven didn't help you, we'll listen to what you have to say.Ozzy turn the cards
3 of a kind!! 3 of a kind!! You dealt him trips like-SHUT UPOne more thing Oz, hand me the deck...
3 of a kind!! 3 of a kind!! You dealt him him trips like-SHUT UPOne more thing Oz, hand me the deck...
Hey, all right, take it easy. aren't you supposed to read us our rights?
way to kill it
haha, yea i did. i forgot the exact quote but the guy that posted the thing b4 me was way too quick. it wasn't there when i clicked reply