Fcp - Ain't Life Grand - Freeroll #3 - At Poker Stars

The Third of the Ain't Life Grand Freerolls is tonight at 9:00 PM ETTournament # 67009097 in the Private Tournament area of PokerStars.com.The top 9 in this tournament win a $10+$1 entry into the Ain't Life Grand $10+$1 with $500 added tournament on Monday Nov 19th at 9:00 PM ET.The tournament is Password Protected and we'll be releasing the password in this thread about 60-90 minutes before the tournament start time.Good Luck and Have FunThe Password for Tonight is careless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Third of the Ain't Life Grand Freerolls is tonight at 9:00 PM ETTournament # 67009097 in the Private Tournament area of PokerStars.com.The top 9 in this tournament win a $10+$1 entry into the Ain't Life Grand $10+$1 with $500 added tournament on Monday Nov 19th at 9:00 PM ET.The tournament is Password Protected and we'll be releasing the password in this thread about 60-90 minutes before the tournament start time.Good Luck and Have Fun
Aardvark?
The Third of the Ain't Life Grand Freerolls is tonight at 9:00 PM ETTournament # 67009097 in the Private Tournament area of PokerStars.com.The top 9 in this tournament win a $10+$1 entry into the Ain't Life Grand $10+$1 with $500 added tournament on Monday Nov 19th at 9:00 PM ET.The tournament is Password Protected and we'll be releasing the password in this thread about 60-90 minutes before the tournament start time.Good Luck and Have Fun
if i leave you will post it i just know it :D waiting hmmm still waiting lol :club:
ahhh, that would be clueless, which I tried typing in like 3 times before I realized it was careless, ding dong
LOLLLL i bet you didnt have a clue the first 2 times trying
one dollar Bob.wrong threadI was going to say 243 but Lolli said she isn't going to play because of what happened last night.My guess is 242 and I like hats.
Meh, I have nothing better to do on a Friday night. As long as Im not accused of colluding again, (especially with some goofball I didnt even know), all is good. :PAnd since you left it for me: 243!!
246 FTWSo awesome :club:

there are some real idiots in this. this thing should be a freeroll for the members here, not people that i have never seen to get on and just be very rude. If i wanted that I would just play heads up with ryland

there are some real idiots in this. this thing should be a freeroll for the members here, not people that i have never seen to get on and just be very rude. If i wanted that I would just play heads up with ryland
OMG! Rudeness on the internet, for heaven's sakes!BTW, we are all waiting for the 1st Annual Ryland Challenge.