• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a stretch.And Jon.... Come on, take one night off from grinding and play for fun.
Looks like several people are interested and at least one person is able to host. Someone organize something.

Lets try to get this together ASAP so we know what's going on.Tonight at Resorts?Tomorrow at Jeff's?Tonight at Jeff's? (He just mentioned the Bar thing for Saturday)Somewhere else?What are we doing?

Lets try to get this together ASAP so we know what's going on.Tonight at Resorts?Tomorrow at Jeff's?Tonight at Jeff's? (He just mentioned the Bar thing for Saturday)Somewhere else?What are we doing?
In for either...I highly doubt we'd get a crew to go to Indiana but if we can I'm in for that too

Ok, well why don't we say Saturday then?That way we don't have to start too late. (Unless Jeff has a timeframe)... Plus a little more time for everyone to get on board.As it stands now... Saturday at Jeff's place. (Villa Park I believe)Who's in?

lol Kurt, unfortunately this game isn't "fun" for me anymore...so I have to play for reasonable stakes:(I say Resorts!
I know, that's why you might as well donk it up for pennies and drink.
lol Kurt, unfortunately this game isn't "fun" for me anymore...so I have to play for reasonable stakes:(I say Resorts!
When's the last time you played with Kurt? 'Cause you're missing out.
Ok, well why don't we say Saturday then?That way we don't have to start too late. (Unless Jeff has a timeframe)... Plus a little more time for everyone to get on board.As it stands now... Saturday at Jeff's place. (Villa Park I believe)Who's in?
In.
I know, that's why you might as well donk it up for pennies and drink.
I read that as penises. Dirty mind, obv.This just isnt fair. All the cool kids live in Chicago! I wanna be a cool kid too! :club:

Well here's the thing.We need a decent amount of people, say 8-10 to have a decent home game right?So it might depend on that.I personally don't mind Resorts, profit potential is higher, except we might not play together at all.Jon, you can only do Resorts tonight?

ya i can't do anything tomorrow, and if you guys do a home game I'll probably just get shitcanned with my buddies without having to play poker.I would be down with Resorts though.

ya i can't do anything tomorrow, and if you guys do a home game I'll probably just get shitcanned with my buddies without having to play poker.I would be down with Resorts though.
Well, guess we just gotta wait to see what the rest of the people say, and how many we get either way.
FYI, this is a guarantee for me either tonight, or, tomorrow night, no matter where, or when, we play, or even if we don't. Hopefully that's not a problem.
FYI, this is a guarantee for me either tonight or tomorrow night, no matter where, or when, we play, or even if we don't. Hopefully that's not a problem.
You know i'll have a few, lol.Less at Resorts though, since you have to pay. :club:

Also, I haven't cleared any of this with my girlfriend yet, so there's a 2% chance I'll back out of everything. But we're moving together in 2 weeks, so the argument of "We'll be able to see each other all the time in 2 weeks!" has a high probability of working.

Also, I haven't cleared any of this with my girlfriend yet, so there's a 2% chance I'll back out of everything. But we're moving together in 2 weeks, so the argument of "We'll be able to see each other all the time in 2 weeks!" has a high probability of working.
Oh, and I'm the one who's whipped.

I'd prefer to do something tonight, as I have some potential plans which may or may not involve watching jello wrestling tomorrow. That happens to be near Villa Park though, so I may be able to do either.

Well, I'm donked out for this one, but I really do want to maybe host one in the future. (checking craigslist for tables right now)

Not enough bankroll for Resorts. And can only play tonight. I pretty much am out I guess. I'm hosting a home game Dec 1st if anyone is interested. 1-3 limit, dealers choice with the exception of no wildcards.