• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why would I get nothing???
why not?

PLEASE BAN ME, MODS !!

The tournament is Password Protected and we'll be releasing the password in this thread about 60-90 minutes before the tournament start time.
it will come be calm people

jethrodull is in already... WHAT IS THE PASSWORD????

PLEASE BAN ME, MODS !!

PLEASE BAN ME, MODS !!

It is nauseating the way forums and their admins force members to search hi and lo, beg and grovel for FR pswds. It happens most places, I wished it werent the same here.SOLUTION: Post the pswd in an OBVIOUS place, give it its own thread, and do it at a CERTAIN TIME EVERY TIME, not 'sometime after' (as in emails sent) or 'between blah and blah' posted by someone that members may not recognize, and so go running around.Please stop playing God with peoples lives and time and be straigtforward, your site will benefit.This confusion is unnecessary and is harmful. I saw it it all at other places I had to leave behind.Also, give FULL DETAILS as to site, game, time, and, most important, EXACTLY WHERE AND HOW TO FIND the game (every time in the thread) for the idiots and clueless among us, of which we are many. Not just talking about this promotion, this should be protocol for all of them. M