Top 10 Final Tables Of All Time?

Pretty cool, but I thought that the 2004 ME FT was pretty good.
AgreeRaymer, arieh, williams, harrington, kruk ...luske out in 10th. Pretty solid especially looking back on it.
was the 2001 me ft televised?????????????????????????????i missed it if it was :club:
Discovery Channel has a little bit of footage from it...but nothing particularly comprehensive.
"The Matador," Juan Carlos Mortensen, who has since become one of a very select few to win both a WSOP main event and a WPT championship
Yeah, I'd say that being one of only one to win both is a pretty select few.

#8 wasn't really that good imo.... Ed is terrible, Dave redlin was a total noob, Hana is very standard and the only known names are DN and Hachem. I guess it was decent that Hachem pulled off a wpt win, but thats about the only cool thing that happened that FT.

#8 wasn't really that good imo.... Ed is terrible, Dave redlin was a total noob, Hana is very standard and the only known names are DN and Hachem. I guess it was decent that Hachem pulled off a wpt win, but thats about the only cool thing that happened that FT.
Daniel picking off Ed's all-in bluff could definitely make the "Top 50 televised calls of all time" list, though. Everytime I see it on TiVo I FF to the part, truly an amazing hand.

Not a bad list, but here are a couple I would think of putting on there:2002 World Poker Finals (WPT Season 1) Phil Ivey Howard Lederer Layne Flack Andy Bloch Pete "TheBeat" Giordano Ron Rose2002 WPT Championship (WPT Season 1) Doyle Brunson Phil Ivey Ted Forrest Alan Goehring Kirill Gerasimov James HoeppnerWPT Season 3 Festa Al Lago III Carlos Mortensen Kido Pham David "The Dragon" Pham Erik Seidel John Juanda Hung LaThat WPT event that Stolzmann won over Negreanu, Scotty Nguyen, Michael Mizrachi, and Chau Giang was also a good one.And last but not least, how about JC's final table? Him, David "The Dragon" Pham, J.C. Tran, Danny Wong, Mark Seif.....