There was a post someone made in this forum a while ago saying he was on the winning side on the biggest televised pot so far against Patrik Antonius, so i'm assuming he plays eventualy.

There was a post someone made in this forum a while ago saying he was on the winning side on the biggest televised pot so far against Patrik Antonius, so i'm assuming he plays eventualy.
I thought that was from a UK cash game show?
Not according to Card Player...
The following is the list of players who will compete for the more than $5 million at stake...Doyle Brunson...Sammy Farha...David Benyamine... Barry Greenstein..Antonio Esfandiari...Jamie Gold...Daniel Negreanu...Patrik Antonius...Guy Laliberte...
They also give Bios for each playerhttp://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/artic...ninum-cash-game
He said that he is playing in the 500k because he did so well during the regular HSP game this season.
i think gold is honestly underrated. obv he's no where near the likes of antonius, brunson, esfandiari etc. but he's not as shite as people think

That 800k+ pot some people mentioned above is from a different poker show, some UK one. Ivey doesnt play in this series of HSP.While we are on the subject of Ivey and cos i dont want ot start another thread, what happened to that golf debt/dispute he had with Ramdin? Did they sort it out at the WSOP like they said they would? Did Ivey get paid?

i think gold is honestly underrated. obv he's no where near the likes of antonius, brunson, esfandiari etc. but he's not as shite as people think
Hes playing better than last HSP but hes still terrible. He plays way too many hands for huge portions of his stack, he bluffs whenever shown any weakness to, and he doesn't value bet anything that isn't the nuts. His river play is very exploitable.
That 800k+ pot some people mentioned above is from a different poker show, some UK one. Ivey doesnt play in this series of HSP.While we are on the subject of Ivey and cos i dont want ot start another thread, what happened to that golf debt/dispute he had with Ramdin? Did they sort it out at the WSOP like they said they would? Did Ivey get paid?
You mean Ram Vaswani; right?

I heard that they had 300-600-1200-2400 on the whole game.I also heard there are 1 or 2 million dollar pots.I'n the previews, they show GEE LALIBERTE making a 200k re-raise. I'm assuming this is from one of the million dollar pots.Either way, i'm ULTRA geeked to watch this Monday.

I heard that they had 300-600-1200-2400 on the whole game.I also heard there are 1 or 2 million dollar pots.I'n the previews, they show GEE LALIBERTE making a 200k re-raise. I'm assuming this is from one of the million dollar pots.Either way, i'm ULTRA geeked to watch this Monday.
His name is spelled "Guy" but it's pronounced like "geeked" without the "ked." It's a French pronunciation. He's from Quebec. FYI.
They got some arbitors, who sided with Phil. That's what I understand
just for clarification the blinds will still be 300/600...plus whatever sick straddle they put on
I think if I remember from the reports when it was being taped the blinds were higher for the 500k buy in day. I tried looking back at DN blogs from the time but couldnt find the info. For some reason 1500/3000 500a seems to ring a bell.
I think if I remember from the reports when it was being taped the blinds were higher for the 500k buy in day. I tried looking back at DN blogs from the time but couldnt find the info. For some reason 1500/3000 500a seems to ring a bell.
Nope...Eddie is correct.

LOL. No shit.The nickname for somebody who's name is Guy is "Gee".Doyle even calls him that.It's like somebody calling someone named Charles "Chuck".