3rd $4.40 Challenge

Registered for 68531939
Finished 10th to eliminate any chance of finishing in the money in this thingEDIT: Uh, guess I lost track, this seems to be my 21st one, so, um, nevermind.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guys, due to a bank malfunction with a whole lot of things, I can't get money onto PS to clear some uncleared deposits, and thus can't finish my 10 matches. So good luck to all you guys and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed being a part of it and wish I could have completed it. I will try to be a part of the 4th as well. Good luck all!

Well guys, due to a bank malfunction with a whole lot of things, I can't get money onto PS to clear some uncleared deposits, and thus can't finish my 10 matches. So good luck to all you guys and I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed being a part of it and wish I could have completed it. I will try to be a part of the 4th as well. Good luck all!
Can't decide if this is a bad beat or cooler.
TBH, in the interest of sportsmanship, etc, if pilly was in the running I'd offer him a stake or two. I'd bet I wouldn't be alone.
Agreed.Elo, if you have an update by the time I wake up tomorrow (around noon est) I have a 4.4oz steak if you want it.
Can't decide if this is a bad beat or cooler.
It's a bad beat. Here is the jist of the BS:I made a $25 deposit using the echeck system awhile ago because I was told by someone who I wrote a check out to that he could wait to cash the check until a certain date so that I would not bounce. Well, he cashed it and then through a series of BS, the $25 bounced. The policy on PS is that if it bounces, they take the amount of uncleared deposits ($60 for me) and subtract it from the account. Now, the only way to get money in my account is for me to deposit in another way (which won't be in time), plus I would have to get the amount withheld. So, to clarify, if I wanted $10 in my account, I would need to deposit or get $42.35 into my account.Hopefully that makes sense...
TBH, in the interest of sportsmanship, etc, if pilly was in the running I'd offer him a stake or two. I'd bet I wouldn't be alone.
That is very kind and thank you to all who would. But I don't think anyone has that amount. On December 4th, I will get all the money owed me, and thus can pay back then, but I will play in December if I can't find anyone.
That is very kind and thank you to all who would. But I don't think anyone has that amount. On December 4th, I will get all the money owed me, and thus can pay back then, but I will play in December if I can't find anyone.
I have ~$80 in Stars that I'm not using at the moment.I can lend you what you need if you want (no charge).
I will definitely offer up a stake or two for pilly. This is FCP, I'm guessing we can probably get him enough to finish.