I'm Drinking Guiness Draught Right Now

I just thought Chrozzo would like to know. That is all...P.S.-By the way, I'm looking to try a brand new beer for tomorrow while watching college football. I will be buying a 12 pack around noon central time so any suggestions before that will be listened too.

I'm drinking guiness extra stout right now. better than draught. try redhook late harvest beer or whatever its called. its good.

The pub by my place is serving Black N Blood. A pint of Guiness with a shot of Blackcurrant Cordial. It looks like Blood !!Best part is, you get a free glass each visit when you order it. I've got 3 and it just started last night.

hi.i recommend abbey's belgiun style ale called trippel. higher alcohol content than your average beer and is mighty refreshing.

dogfish head raison d'etre. or their pale ales are really good, too.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Dogfish Head anything > Everything else in the world. Personally, my favorite is the 90 minute... the IBA is tremendous too, if you're into Guinness.Oh... and Raise D'etre with a H. Upmann Black Gold is unbeatable.

Thanks for the suggestions fellas. I'm heading to work for 5 AM right now and when I return home at noon I will inform of my choice. Maybe we should make a spin-off thread of "What are you drinking right now"

the Mad Elf Holiday Ale Alcohol by Volume: 11% alcohol by volumeHop Bitterness (IBU's) : 15Color (SRM) : Ruby RedAvailability: Seasonal, 12 oz. bottles, 1/2 and 1/6 kegs (contact you local retailer to pre-order)Malts: Pilsner, Munich, ChocolateHops: Saaz, HallertauYeast: Spicy YeastPennsylvania Honey West Coast Cherries The Mad Elf, a cheerful creation to warm your heart and enlighten your tongue. The combination of Cherries, Honey, and Chocolate Malts delivers gentle fruits and subtle spices. Fermented and aged with a unique yeast , this ruby red beer has significant warming strength that underlies the pleasant character of this intriguing yet delicious Ale. The Mad Elf, a jolly and delicious beer for the Holidays

the Mad Elf Holiday Ale Alcohol by Volume: 11% alcohol by volumeHop Bitterness (IBU's) : 15Color (SRM) : Ruby RedAvailability: Seasonal, 12 oz. bottles, 1/2 and 1/6 kegs (contact you local retailer to pre-order)Malts: Pilsner, Munich, ChocolateHops: Saaz, HallertauYeast: Spicy YeastPennsylvania Honey West Coast Cherries The Mad Elf, a cheerful creation to warm your heart and enlighten your tongue. The combination of Cherries, Honey, and Chocolate Malts delivers gentle fruits and subtle spices. Fermented and aged with a unique yeast , this ruby red beer has significant warming strength that underlies the pleasant character of this intriguing yet delicious Ale. The Mad Elf, a jolly and delicious beer for the Holidays
Send to me plz. lol.
thats what I said :club: