"a Journey Of A Thousand Miles...."

So, about 2.5 months ago, Ganseynogle stakes me in a tourney for $10+1 and I end up winning $28 or so, owing him $14....FullTilt won't let me send it back 'cuz my cc deposit has to be 90 days old...today was the 90th day, and I sent Ganseynogle his $14 plus $5.5 for his patience and another $5.5 50/50 stake to play in a 45sng...Ganseynogle registers in the first one available as soon as he gets my stake, and goes on to take 2nd place...he woulda won if his QQ woulda held up against 99 when it was AIPF with Ganseynogle covering the other dude.....Anyway, he takes 2nd for $56 or so, and immediately sends me $28!!!!Ganseynogle is good people....I think it was all really cool, and wish you the best of building your BR back on FTP!! :club: J

lol you guys are ****ing queers
For future reference, typing "gay cowboys eating pudding" into a search engine is *not* a wise idea, even if the first two words you type in are "south park".. :club:
lol @ getting called gay on a forum by people that havnt seen me/ know me
lol @ a 17yr old getting pissy about "getting called gay on a forum by people that haven't seen me/know me."It's teh interwebs kid, learn to take things with a grain of salt. If that's the worst thing someone says about you, be THANKFUL.
lol @ a 17yr old getting pissy about "getting called gay on a forum by people that haven't seen me/know me."It's teh interwebs kid, learn to take things with a grain of salt. If that's the worst thing someone says about you, be THANKFUL.
good point sir

I, I'm driving black on blackJust got my license backI got this feeling in my veins this train is coming off the trackI'll ask polite if the devil needs a rideBecause the angel on my right ain't hanging out with me tonightI'm driving past your house while you were sneaking outI got the car door opened up so you can jump in on the runYour mom don't know that you were missingShe'd be pissed if she could see the parts of you that I've been kissingScreamin'No, we're never gonna quitAin't nothing wrong with itJust acting like we're animalsNo, no matter where we go'Cause everybody knowsWe're just a couple of animalsSo come on baby, get inGet in, just get inCheck out the trouble we're inYou're beside me on the seatGot your hand between my kneesAnd you control how fast we go by just how hard you wanna squeezeIt's hard to steer when you're breathing in my earBut I got both hands on the wheel while you got both hands on my gearsBy now, no doubt that we were heading southI guess nobody ever taught her not to speak with a full mouth'Cause this was it, like flicking on a switchIt felt so good I almost drove into the ditchI'm screamin'So come on baby, get inGet in, just get inLook at the trouble we're inWe were parked out by the tracksWe're sitting in the backAnd we just started getting busyWhen she whispered "what was that?"The wind, I think 'cause no one else knows where we areAnd that was when she started screamin'"That's my dad outside the car!"Oh please, the keys, they're not in the ignitionMust have wound up on the floor whilewe were switching our positionsI guess they knew that she was missingAs I tried to tell her dad it was her mouth that I was kissingScreamin'So come on baby, get inWe're just a couple of animalsGet in, just get inAin't nothing wrong with itCheck out the trouble we're inGet in, just get in