I think I am one mental guy.  But I have seen some real tards playing on Party Poker recently.They have been going all in with qj off suit !
they must've upgraded recently because i didn't recall them having such good kickers. :club:
sounds about par for the course.
The only thing is I have been getting beat by some of these tards and then they make out like they have made a really good play !

nothing at party poker surprises me anymore. bunch of MO-RONS play there in the lower limits. you may have a good day or you may get pissed off becuase some weinerslurper draws out on your AA with QJ off and thinks he's ready for the WSOP!

i list KK to 64 the other day. 64!!!!! Pre flop all in!!!!!!!! what you say? Yes its true!blinds 300/600 final table 7 left. i'm SB and table folds to me. i make a small raise in hopes to get a call i raise to 600. he goes all in for 1900. well of course i call.he makes a straight and had the balls to type "LOL"sometimes i wish it was a live game so i could punch people!

i list KK to 64 the other day.  64!!!!!   Pre flop all in!!!!!!!! what you say?   Yes its true!blinds 300/600 final table 7 left.  i'm SB and table folds to me.   i make a small raise in hopes to get a call i raise to 600.   he goes all in for 1900.  well of course i call.he makes a straight and had the balls to type "LOL"sometimes i wish it was a live game so i could punch people!
This is exactly the sort of Sh!T Im talking about, the number of times I have been outdrawn by complete as s hole hands recently is scary.I know people will say just say nice hand and keep the fish happy because they make you money in the long run but it seems to be getting to the stage where this is not the case ! I play SNG's mainly and if you get outdrawn by rubbish, that s tournament over and not like a cash game.Peace.
This is exactly the sort of Sh!T Im talking about, the number of times I have been outdrawn by complete as s hole hands recently is scary.I know people will say just say nice hand and keep the fish happy because they make you money in the long run but it seems to be getting to the stage where this is not the case !  
I guess the only way to beat bad players is to play bad yourself :roll: [sw]
Well, play on UB, or FullTilt or other sites.  I also suck against bad players, because they won't let me bluff.  I've had better S&Go results on UB than on  Pacific Poker, which is an aquarium.
Are you another that insists that they can only beat good players? LOL, if you can't take money from these people then you are an even worse player than they are.

Are you all just a bunch of noobs????????When will people stop bitching about this and begin to understand - THESE ARE THE PEOPLE YOU WANT AT YOUR TABLE!!! Yeah, you get drawn out on and lose a bunch of pots. But in the long run, you will ruin these tables if you are any good at the game. Why is this so difficult to understand? Will there ever be a point in my life where people won't post somewhere bitching about getting drawn out on Party Poker?

After having won a step 1, and masterfully playing a step 2 (and by masterfully playing, I mean completely lucking out.) I busted out of the step 3 by... you guessed it,All in with QJs :oops: Its a long story, I'm very ashamed, but I am relieved to know that because it was soooted - I'm not a tard. (takes some of the sting off.)

what limit were you playing?
Along the same lines, I was playing in 3-6 at Truepoker and it was raised to me preflop, I have KK so I bump it making it 3 bets to call and the guy beside me called it cold with 10-5 suited.The board brings two 5's and he takes it down, I say "are you kidding me?"Anyways, the fun part is watching these people go broke an hour later while playing any two suited cards for 3 raises before the flop. etc.One thing I never do is berate them for their play, usually I say nh etc. so they will continue to play that way and I will get their money in the end.So when I said "are you kidding me?" that is about as much as a tilt as I go on. I was just so flabberghasted.HAND #2I had pocket queens and it was raised and reraised pre-flop, the flop is all cards lower than a queen, player bets into me and I raise, 3 others folded and player reraises me, now I'm worried but I'm not going anywhere with overpair. Player keeps betting into me and at the showdown, shows 2-3 spades!!! Now mind you player had absolutely no flush or str8 draw on the flop or turn, but kept betting....Don't you love poker. people, people, pick your time to bluff... lolJackTheCat :club:

It is a great phenomenom - people watch NL on TV, but don't have the cash to play it so they go with limit and try to employ the same game they see on tv. They don't take into account that they are 6 handed on tv and they listen to Sexton who continually tells people "any two cards can win" and "you have to bluff" or my favorite from last week "don't bother trying to outplay people on the flop, just move in when you get a decent hand and hope to win those coinflips"PP is an ATM. I'm averaging about 28 BB/hr right now against these people. While I've only been at PP for about 2 weeks (just moved) it is by far the easiest group of players on any site I've played. I've been sucked out on a few times when I've had monsters, but that will always be part of the game, people with more money than brains. We love them and can't get enough of them so stop your whiningP.S. I know that the 28bb rate probably won't last, but hey, it's been good for the last couple of weeks

Here's my tard story... Last night I was on Party in the BB and saw the flop for free with K-2 off. Flop is K82 rainbow. raise blah blah.... 3 stay in with me, so I assume one is on a big K, and If my 2-pair holds up I can extract some value. Turn is a 6. More betting river is an 8. Now I've been betting out, and at this point I'm literally cursing out loud because my 2-pair has been counterfeited, any king beats me and I'm going to get reamed with my 2 kicker (there's 3 callers to the river). Maybe...just maybe the 6 plays and we chop. The board now reads K8268 no flush. One guy is playing Q7 suited. Yup. No pair, no straight draw, just a backdoor flush draw. He's calling bets and raises the whole way. I guess he thought K high was going to win it, and his Q kicker was good. One was playing a middle pocket pair (99 I think), and one was playing a suited A..AJ I think. He had backdoor flush, backdoor straight and one overcard. I won with K2. There is no way in hades I should have won with K2. Even better than winning with a crap hand, is winning a BIG pot with a crap hand.And that is the most retarded hand I have ever had played against me, and that is why I love Party Poker even though the cards are rigged. :club:

Oh, on the flip side, I lost a $30 pot in .5/1 limit in the same session with AA. Yup, a 30 BB pot. The betting was capped pre and post flop by half the table. The winner showed K3 hearts for a river flush. 78 hearts was pretty disapointed, but not as much as me. I was ahead with my overpair til the river. K3 heart was the guy who actually capped the pre-flop betting.