Why Doesn't Phil Ivey Play High Stakes?

I dont get it.....he says he loves big cash games and is rarely on high stakes anyone provide some info to this?
?? He plays all the time. He just had 2 HU 500/1000PL and NL tables with reserved seats for him made on Full Tilt!Mark
I dont get it.....he says he loves big cash games and is rarely on high stakes anyone provide some info to this?
He just doesn't have it anymore.Jamie Gold is taking over.Oh and this might have something to do with it.bus.jpg
Oh and this might have something to do with it.
The bus or the white chick? :club:

His roaming eye's kept freaking Gabe Kaplan out....it took away from the stellar commentating. So they didn't invite him back.

He spends most of his days at the bankconverting Pounds Sterling to DollarsThey only let him do $5,000 each time.it's going to take him another couple months

I always heard that he doesn't like High Stakes because he doesn't like the idea of people seeing his hole cards, and learning his 'game'.
you serious?

he's been on ftp a lot, making hundreds of thousands daily. i don't think he has any interests that publicity would help, so he probably makes more money doing what he does now.

I always heard that he doesn't like High Stakes because he doesn't like the idea of people seeing his hole cards, and learning his 'game'.
you serious?
serious as a heart attack, that's why you don't see a lot of the big game guys there, and if you do, they change their game up considerably.
Elezra, Brunson, Harman, Negreanu, Farha all play in the big game....
Those are the ones that do.. Outside of Farha, they all have commitments to online sites that require them to snatch up TV appearances, too.. You forgot greenstein, too, btw
you forgot chip....and he's never on anything televised lolFarha? He knows how to play other games aside from HE/PLO? O RLY?!
I was thinking of Chip when I made the post in the first place, believe it or not. Add in most everyone involved in SS1&2 that isn't tied into FT and PS.Besides, I heard Chip and his wife, Karina, play lower stakes now to spend more time with their infant children. :club:
I was thinking of Chip when I made the post in the first place, believe it or not. Add in most everyone involved in SS1&2 that isn't tied into FT and PS.Besides, I heard Chip and his wife, Karina, play lower stakes now to spend more time with their infant children. :club:
You're thinking of Chip Jett. Chip Reese's kids are probably legal age. At least old enough to be at his HORSE win last year.
You're thinking of Chip Jett. Chip Reese's kids are probably legal age. At least old enough to be at his HORSE win last year.
REALLY? THANKS! :club: