Hi Shakezuma

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure, here's one of me at the pool with some ladiesbeachvacation.jpg
OMG!!! Is that one of the rare vacation photos? Can I just like have that or am I gonna have to break into your bedroom to steal it from you? That's not creepy is it? Cause I'm not creepy or anything. Just a fan.So um what's your world view on having kids?
OMG!!! Is that one of the rare vacation photos? Can I just like have that or am I gonna have to break into your bedroom to steal it from you? That's not creepy is it? Cause I'm not creepy or anything. Just a fan.So um what's your world view on having kids?
my world view on having kids is that foreigners shouldn't be procreating. I however am all man and need to sew my seed on a regular basis. NO I AM NOT READING "BUTT FRENZY"!

It's been almost a day since someone said hi to ShakeZuma.So... hi ShakeZuma. How's it going? I've always wondered.... what flavor are you? Something tells me you're strawberry.

It's been almost a day since someone said hi to ShakeZuma.So... hi ShakeZuma. How's it going? I've always wondered.... what flavor are you? Something tells me you're strawberry.
believe it or not, mango.mango.
Can you know the ocean? Can you lasso stars from the sky? Can you say to a rainbow, "stop being a rainbow for a second?" No! Such is Mango
I knew this would be the first response. I tried quite hard to come up with another fruit that fit there, but couldn't think of one. mango just worked. oh well.MANGO.
hey shake, damn you got all popular and shi t.:club:
oh its all a ruse. they're laughing at me, not with me.
Can you know the ocean? Can you lasso stars from the sky? Can you say to a rainbow, "stop being a rainbow for a second?" No! Such is Mango
adding visual now:mango.gif
I knew this would be the first response. I tried quite hard to come up with another fruit that fit there, but couldn't think of one. mango just worked. oh well.MANGO.oh its all a ruse. they're laughing at me, not with me.
I wanted to do the thing where Mango reaches out towards someone as they walk away but shuns them when they turn around to face him. It's hard to show that with just words.Also, they might be laughing at you, but you apparently have groupies. Or, a groupy at least.

Bull shite Shake! You have always been mega awesome. Of course early on they where slow to get it. But you still have always been pure sterling genius. Pure genius in my book since day one sir.:club:

ok, now can we sticky this? I'm pretty sure it deserves it at this point.MANGO. :reachesouttotouchshoulderbutthenwhenyoulookIshunyouface: