Something Bad Is Gonna Happen To Ap

No, Seif is a total donkey, and a total douchebag. He acts and types like that all the time on AP.He's probably the biggest fish in the bigger games on AP, and I don't doubt he's dropped a million there.Also, these quotes are obviously out of context, as we don't see the observer questions that are asked, or what provoked this, etc, aside from what we can all assume.

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Seif is deep in this. That's the only explanation for those things he typed. An innocent person would not attack the people who provided the overwhelming evidence.
I disagree. He is paid to endorse the site, he's just defending it. I don't think he had anything to do with the actual cheating. I think he knows more than he's saying tho...
I just don't see how the rake could go much higher without making the games nearly unbeatable. I would think that to launch something like that they would have to use the sites already out there as a model. Maybe I'm completely wrong. It doesn't really matter much to me as I usually play on sites that don't allow the US anyways.
Yeah, but you'd get more rakeback! :icon_dance:Mark
Wow, Seif is deep in this. That's the only explanation for those things he typed. An innocent person would not attack the people who provided the overwhelming evidence.
seriously? lol
seriously? lol
Uh, yeah. If you are a spokesman for a company that is in trouble, you don't attack the messenger. Everyone knows that's bad PR. The overreaction says a lot. Someone who wasn't involved but worked for a company that had this much evidence against it would say things like "I can't really comment right now, I'd prefer to wait for all the investigations to be complete."Instead, he says "they're all a bunch of evil liars and we're gonna sue all of them." That's the defense of people who know their ass is in deep trouble.
Uh, yeah. If you are a spokesman for a company that is in trouble, you don't attack the messenger. Everyone knows that's bad PR. The overreaction says a lot. Someone who wasn't involved but worked for a company that had this much evidence against it would say things like "I can't really comment right now, I'd prefer to wait for all the investigations to be complete."Instead, he says "they're all a bunch of evil liars and we're gonna sue all of them." That's the defense of people who know their ass is in deep trouble.
No, Seif is a total donkey, and a total douchebag. He acts and types like that all the time on AP.He's probably the biggest fish in the bigger games on AP, and I don't doubt he's dropped a million there.Also, these quotes are obviously out of context, as we don't see the observer questions that are asked, or what provoked this, etc, aside from what we can all assume.
I don't mean to be a jagoff, but I can't think of any other way to put this...This is ridiculous speculation.
I don't mean to be a jagoff, but I can't think of any other way to put this...This is ridiculous speculation.
While Zach's reply makes sense, this is not normal times. They all have to know what they are dealing with. The company knew he was going to play and that he was going to be quizzed. They would've prepared some answers for him that made the company look better, not answers that would add fuel to the fire and make the company look worse. Is he really so stupid that he would ignore their coaching and just spout off? I'm not that familiar with him, but how could someone that stupid be a pro anything?
:club: if you didn't say it I was gonna!
Pretty sure that will hold up in court. arrest him
While Zach's reply makes sense, this is not normal times. They all have to know what they are dealing with. The company knew he was going to play and that he was going to be quizzed. They would've prepared some answers for him that made the company look better, not answers that would add fuel to the fire and make the company look worse. Is he really so stupid that he would ignore their coaching and just spout off? I'm not that familiar with him, but how could someone that stupid be a pro anything?
This is more speculation man. How do you presume to know any of this stuff?
Pretty sure that will hold up in court. arrest him
WTF? I didn't say it was admissible as evidence. I just said it's not the behavior of someone whose job is PR for a company. During times of crisis, corporations make sure their public faces know how to behave. At this point the evidence of wrongdoing is overwhelming. His reaction is not appropriate, and yes, it's a strong indicator that he knew what was going on all along. He can't even hold the corporate line for a few hours online.
WTF? I didn't say it was admissible as evidence. I just said it's not the behavior of someone whose job is PR for a company. During times of crisis, corporations make sure their public faces know how to behave. At this point the evidence of wrongdoing is overwhelming. His reaction is not appropriate, and yes, it's a strong indicator that he knew what was going on all along. He can't even hold the corporate line for a few hours online.
Trust me when I tell you that you are looking very ridiculous with your last 3 posts. If u dont believe me feel free to ask anyone else. If anything I would say by Seif acting/talking like a moron in the chat he feels very much that he has nothing to worry about. Seif is a former lawyer, my guess would be that if he thought he could be implicated in any of this he would not show his face anywhere let alone chat about it. I know everytime ive had some trouble with the law the first advice I got from my lawyer was shut your mouth (and yes there are some very good stories there)
Trust me when I tell you that you are looking very ridiculous with your last 3 posts. If u dont believe me feel free to ask anyone else. If anything I would say by Seif acting/talking like a moron in the chat he feels very much that he has nothing to worry about. Seif is a former lawyer, my guess would be that if he thought he could be implicated in any of this he would not show his face anywhere let alone chat about it. I know everytime ive had some trouble with the law the first advice I got from my lawyer was shut your mouth (and yes there are some very good stories there)
Seif is an ass. He was just acting like he normally would. Let's leave it at that. We can't really read it to it too much because this is how he normally acts.or I'm wrong.
Well, the first legal advice corporate spokesman get is "don't talk about the case", but he doesn't seem to be following that very well. And that is my point, he's not acting like a spokesman, and not like a lawyer. He's acting like a cornered animal.Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's proof. I'm not even saying it's very strong evidence. But it is also not the words of someone who knows he will walk away from this scot-free and unblemished. If Absolute let him go into his game unprepared, they are even stupider than they appear so far.And yes, I think it would be irresponsible for DanDruff or N8 to make statements like mine. But I'm not deep in this, therefore I am allowed to speculate just based on my observations of human and corporate behavior. If I thought I was going to be quoted as gospel, I wouldn't write this stuff. So maybe you are just taking my idle speculation as more than it is? If so, hey, lighten up, this is poker's great new spectator sport: the fall of Absolute.
Seif is an ass. He was just acting like he normally would. Let's leave it at that. We can't really read it to it too much because this is how he normally acts.or I'm wrong.
I guess the question is, is he so much of an ass that he doesn't know when it's time to quit being an ass? That alone would be an interesting revelation. Not indicative of anything, just interesting.
Well, the first legal advice corporate spokesman get is "don't talk about the case", but he doesn't seem to be following that very well. And that is my point, he's not acting like a spokesman, and not like a lawyer. He's acting like a cornered animal.Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's proof. I'm not even saying it's very strong evidence. But it is also not the words of someone who knows he will walk away from this scot-free and unblemished. If Absolute let him go into his game unprepared, they are even stupider than they appear so far.And yes, I think it would be irresponsible for DanDruff or N8 to make statements like mine. But I'm not deep in this, therefore I am allowed to speculate just based on my observations of human and corporate behavior. If I thought I was going to be quoted as gospel, I wouldn't write this stuff. So maybe you are just taking my idle speculation as more than it is? If so, hey, lighten up, this is poker's great new spectator sport: the fall of Absolute.
Uh....should we like hug or something? :club:
I guess the question is, is he so much of an ass that he doesn't know when it's time to quit being an ass? That alone would be an interesting revelation. Not indicative of anything, just interesting.
LOL, dude, come on.
Wow, someone is cranky tonight.
In a fine mood, and it's nothing personal, but the conspiracy theories you are coming up with are getting a little silly, wouldn't you agree?
Missed this post, so eh, as long as you are admitting it is idle speculation, I guess then you are entitled to your opinions, and we can all carry on...
In a fine mood, and it's nothing personal, but the conspiracy theories you are coming up with are getting a little silly, wouldn't you agree?
First of all, I didn't come up with them. His name was mentioned from the very beginning, with the talk of him leaving a table where he was getting crushed, coming back later saying he was ready now, and going on to roll over his opponent. So no, it's not *my* conspiracy theory.Second, I already agreed it's not hard evidence, just odd behavior for someone who should be in coverup mode, trying to help a company he is closely tied to. Or maybe he's just sticking up for his friends in a really unprofessional way. But to publicly call someone a liar when their claims are so well documented, well, he sort of crossed a line there.