Question For Daniel

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Christ five all ins and Ace face would be gone, pocket KK's probably too, AA probably not. It would depend on my gut instincts at the time I suppose. And I most certainly know what the final table is, I've been at em too many times to count.
Then how do you know you FT 85% of your tourneys?

Why is Daniel not helping this poor woman?!Without his help, she'll never be able to reach the final table the other 15% of the time!Daniel, please! Help her!!!

Obviously some of you have nothing better to do with your time. What started out as what I thought was an innocent introduction into this forum turned out to be one bitch or is that bitches?? :club:
Have you met Clay Aiken yet? He has a way of soothing things over?

Well if it's any consulation, I would call with AA also.I was trying to get you to fold, but you held tight.I had a really good line if you would have said fold too.Oh well, I'll wait for Ryland..he'll fold for sure.

Young guns who think they know it all. You guys really are a riot........
Let's say hypothetically someone posted in this thread. And let's say this person has played and been successful at online tournaments. Now let's say this same person has also placed 2nd at a WPT event, final tabled a WSOP event and gone deep in numerous other events. Would you take any advice they give seriously?
Let's say hypothetically someone posted in this thread. And let's say this person has played and been successful at online tournaments. Now let's say this same person has also placed 2nd at a WPT event, final tabled a WSOP event and gone deep in numerous other events. Would you take any advice they give seriously?
YES - FTLNO - FTWobv
Well, if you're cashing more than 85% of the time then there's no need to get your chips in against multiple allins preflop with AA.Us mere mortals however need to call here, because we need the chips.
Thank you for clearing that up. I'll try to remember that when I get to 85% cashes on final tables.