Big game tonight.... 8:00 EST on TNT Warriors Vs. Nuggets.... they are tied for 8th with 4 games to go.
And now we are behind the 8-ball. I think if we win 49 or 50 games and don't make the playoffs you will see a mass exodus of players or a team that mentally falls apart next year. I sure hope not, but the Warriors seem to be mental midgets IMHO and it pains me so much to say that.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** you Don Nelson for not putting in Baron in the 2nd half of the suns game. Great way to show off your fat ego you prick. Now we prob wont pick up Barons contract since we have that thick **** as our head coach... ASDFsdfasdfafsda

It's not like this team was ever going to contend for a titlethe nba is shitty like that. teams need a lot of luck to get the right players at the right time to contend. Even if this happens, often your window is only one or two seasons.Look at Indiana. they had the team and it fell apart over bs. Sacramento had the right mix but really only had the one shot. Lost in that great series to the lakers in game 7. who knows how they would've fared vs the nets.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

with bdiddy i loved watching the warriors play, but idk how they will fare without him, along with ellis who was before his injury and may still be poised to have a monster year. he is an absolute stud. also just something about corey magettee turns me off, and i think he will make them worse not better.

• 2 weeks later...

Things are looking bleak for the Warriors.Looks like Cohan is going to revert back to being an imbecile owner and back Rowell over Mullin. If Mullin leaves after this year, then that will be a huge loss since Rowell only cares about players who kiss his butt.Why give SJax a max extension when he will be 32 at the end of his two year contract? Also, this Kawakami column saying that there was a talk of a Price for SJax deal potentially brewing but that the extension will obviously kill any deal points to Rowell's ineptitude. All because Rowell is crying about not getting enough kudos for his part in the Warriors' resurgence.Also, why play hard-ass on Ellis who's the future of your organization? It was a mo-ped so not like he was doing wheelies on a harley or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Corey Maggette was worth his contract last night. I hope he can keep this up.Also, that was the best defense and awareness that I've seen from the Warriors in a long time.

Just watched the Warriors dominate the Suns. Stephen Jackson had a triple double. It is nice to start a game on a 17-2 run lol.Got my Shaq/Nash fix in, I've never seen either play. Shaq looked in really good shape (although he does jack shit in warmups lol).I had the worst seats in the world though. I was next to the stairs, so anytime somebody walked past it completely blocked my view, and people were walking back and forth the whole ****ing game. I still had fun though.

• 4 weeks later...

Nelly is benching one veteran every game for the rest of the season so young guys can get more playing time. This is so stupid to me. Even though the Warriors are out of the playoff race, everyone is healthy and they can still compete with the leagues best teams. They are really letting down the fans with this. I still enjoy watching them on TV so this really sucks. I'm definitely not going to pay for anymore tickets this season.You can still play young guys and suit up the veterans. It seems like Nelly just doesn't know how to coach a rotation of more than 7 or 8 guys.

Nelly is benching one veteran every game for the rest of the season so young guys can get more playing time. This is so stupid to me. Even though the Warriors are out of the playoff race, everyone is healthy and they can still compete with the leagues best teams. They are really letting down the fans with this. I still enjoy watching them on TV so this really sucks. I'm definitely not going to pay for anymore tickets this season.You can still play young guys and suit up the veterans. It seems like Nelly just doesn't know how to coach a rotation of more than 7 or 8 guys.
Warriors are evaluating talent and they don't care if that upsets fans. the NBA is a business, success = money.
Warriors are evaluating talent and they don't care if that upsets fans. the NBA is a business, success = money.
Success isn't based around fan support?

If I was a fan of a shitty team with a bunch of young guys, I would be pleading for them to play the kids. I don't get what the problem is. I don't know maybe I'm way off, the Lakers haven't sucked since Ced Ceballos was taking trips to Tahoe and Sedale Threatt was creating the future girlfriends of Flava Flav.

If I was a fan of a shitty team with a bunch of young guys, I would be pleading for them to play the kids. I don't get what the problem is. I don't know maybe I'm way off, the Lakers haven't sucked since Ced Ceballos was taking trips to Tahoe and Sedale Threatt was creating the future girlfriends of Flava Flav.
The Warriors are a team that isn't good, probably wont be good for a long time. They had that 1 great run a couple seasons back. The team is built by fan support imo. Oracle Arena is sold out almost all the time because even when they suck, they put on a great show. Playing the kids is ok. Put them in every game. Don't bench starters for entire games though. Nelly seems to want them to have a ton of minutes, or no minutes at all.The general consensus with my friends (all Warriors fans) is that this is BS. I don't want to speak for all Warriors fans, but it seems to me that this is starting to piss people off, especially season ticket holders.
Heh, even that team had a good year, upsetting someone in the playoffs. I can't recall the details now though.
  • 2 weeks later...
The Warriors are a team that isn't good, probably wont be good for a long time. They had that 1 great run a couple seasons back. The team is built by fan support imo. Oracle Arena is sold out almost all the time because even when they suck, they put on a great show. Playing the kids is ok. Put them in every game. Don't bench starters for entire games though. Nelly seems to want them to have a ton of minutes, or no minutes at all.The general consensus with my friends (all Warriors fans) is that this is BS. I don't want to speak for all Warriors fans, but it seems to me that this is starting to piss people off, especially season ticket holders.
The vets are older and they are PROVEN, we know what they can do..... what we dont know is if the young guys can fill in a role.... if Randolph can hang then we shot for a PG this offseason, but we need to know that he can hang first... They dont care about winning..... I am a HUGE warriors fan, My first tatto is "the City" logo with the GS bridge in the middle of the circle..... I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING THIS SEASON. I dont want to keep sneaking into the playiffs year after year like other teams, i would rathe go 2 playoff-less seasons and then win a championship or at least make it there.....Season is over, build for next year.
The vets are older and they are PROVEN, we know what they can do..... what we dont know is if the young guys can fill in a role.... if Randolph can hang then we shot for a PG this offseason, but we need to know that he can hang first... They dont care about winning..... I am a HUGE warriors fan, My first tatto is "the City" logo with the GS bridge in the middle of the circle..... I DONT CARE ABOUT WINNING THIS SEASON. I dont want to keep sneaking into the playiffs year after year like other teams, i would rathe go 2 playoff-less seasons and then win a championship or at least make it there.....Season is over, build for next year.
I love Randolph. I think he's got potential to be a franchise player, even though that's probably a few years off. They also need to get rid of Nelson, you're never going to win anything with him there.