daniel checks himself into alcohol rehab

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) I think webers asleep, he's been away on aim for like 4 hours, and no computer geek is away for that long... 2) just spit coffee on my keyboard because of how ridicules this post got

1) I think webers asleep, he's been away on aim for like 4 hours, and no computer geek is away for that long...  2) just spit coffee on my keyboard because of how ridicules this post got
YES I helped cause some damage and mayhem!!!And honestly the Start of this post was ridicules!!! TOTAL BS! we just brought the thread back into the realm of respectable :club:
1) I think webers asleep, he's been away on aim for like 4 hours, and no computer geek is away for that long...  2) just spit coffee on my keyboard because of how ridicules this post got
YES I helped cause some damage and mayhem!!!And honestly the Start of this post was ridicules!!! TOTAL BS! we just brought the thread back into the realm of respectable :club:
You cant be mixing sex (or sex orientated things) with me while im playing poker, I have 3 tables up and start seeing hot chicks, fortunatly, I had alot of hands i just folded, but I dont think I looked at where the button was on any table during the entire time i was going through the thread....

Yikes, do ALL of you read the National Enquirer? This thread is laughable. For one, I've never even smoked a joint in my entire life! This must have come from the blank blog... how you all confused rehab with women and work is beyond me! LOL

Yikes, do ALL of you read the National Enquirer? This thread is laughable. For one, I've never even smoked a joint in my entire life! This must have come from the blank blog... how you all confused rehab with women and work is beyond me! LOL
DN... that's what happens when you play mad libs with us. Craziest assumptions."OMG I HEARD DN LOVES TO DOUCHE AND EATS DENTURE GLUE"
Blanks in blogs lead to ridiculous fill in the blank answers :roll:
DN... that's what happens when you play mad libs with us. Craziest assumptions."OMG I HEARD DN LOVES TO DOUCHE AND EATS DENTURE GLUE"
Polydent?

I just read this entire thread (and looked at the pictures of course) and I only have one thing to say:Arthur!The movie was Arthur, not Author. I think Diabolical has a drinking problem.

You're not missing much on the joint thing. You might get really hungry and eat meat. I wouldn't advise it. It looks to me like you're pretty fun and laid back already.As for how some people could confuse rehab with women and work? Do you really have to ask? It's cool you're hanging with Lori again.
Yikes, do ALL of you read the National Enquirer?  This thread is laughable.  For one, I've never even smoked a joint in my entire life!    This must have come from the blank blog... how you all confused rehab with women and work is beyond me! LOL
DN ... the rehab rumor was apparently started by a thread at RGP. Another quality piece of reporting from that quality site. *cough cough*
Yikes, do ALL of you read the National Enquirer?  This thread is laughable.  For one, I've never even smoked a joint in my entire life!    This must have come from the blank blog... how you all confused rehab with women and work is beyond me! LOL
For the record I'll not be among above said 'all'. :club:
BOO YEAH and she aint my girl no more (tramp) lol (she had that wasnting to censored other guys problem)
A) RGP does have a lot of spam, but if you get used to who actually posts content, there is some good analysis being done. Not all of us that post to the group (Group, not site) are complete idiots. (Most of us are incomplete idiots :roll: )B) Kevin is a hating dickwad that loves to post crap about DNC) Stang, I hope your GF never sees those photos, or that you have permission to post them on the internet, otherwise you run the risk of being sued for invasion of privacy if she does see them and takes offense.Aodhan