It's Only A $3 Sng, But Damn

This has to be the strangest call I've ever seen.PokerStars Game #12390143619: Tournament #62879134, $3.00+$0.25 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/10/02 - 03:38:42 (ET)Table '62879134 1' 6-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: Eleusis (4470 in chips) Seat 4: EPgambler (4530 in chips) EPgambler: posts small blind 75Eleusis: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Eleusis [Td 7d]EPgambler: calls 75Eleusis: checks *** FLOP *** [Jd 3d 4d]Eleusis: checks EPgambler: bets 150Eleusis: calls 150*** TURN *** [Jd 3d 4d] [Th]Eleusis: checks EPgambler: bets 150Eleusis: raises 900 to 1050EPgambler: calls 900*** RIVER *** [Jd 3d 4d Th] [9h]Eleusis: bets 3120 and is all-inEPgambler: calls 3120*** SHOW DOWN ***Eleusis: shows [Td 7d] (a flush, Jack high)EPgambler: shows [8d 2c] (high card Jack)Eleusis collected 8940 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8940 | Rake 0 Board [Jd 3d 4d Th 9h]Seat 1: Eleusis (big blind) showed [Td 7d] and won (8940) with a flush, Jack highSeat 4: EPgambler (button) (small blind) showed [8d 2c] and lost with high card Jack

what? it might make sense for him to see the river, but unless they start adding a card after the river on pokerstars it's just craziness.it was probably a misclick

It was the reverse open-farrell maybe?You have to admit, you weren't about to try and bluff *that* guy in the near future, were you? ... hmmm...

At least he didn't accept all in withouth to see teh floop.
lol lol
I know this is off topic, but the funniest thing about that scene from Survivor is the fact that that chick is a professional wrestler...
i was watching that scene for like 2 minutes. its hilarious.
lol i love this site
Me too, but the conversations stray toward poker *way* too often. Balance is healthy.