This Is Just Too Funny

This hand is completely unfunny. It's like Howie Mandel unfunny.It's also completely standard, and nothing unordinary.This thread, on the other hand, is funny.
You have to give it up for me, I actually managed to get pwned by the OP.. It takes special talent to be hit by the target. :club:
what am i supposed to do when i just lay there and cant sleep though
Chew valerian root and get some more exercise.And you think you're in pain? You want to see pain? Swing by First Methodist, Tuesday nights. See the guys with testicular cancer. That's pain.
Chew valerian root and get some more exercise.And you think you're in pain? You want to see pain? Swing by First Methodist, Tuesday nights. See the guys with testicular cancer. That's pain.
Bull$#!t....Drive by any antique store, and see the guys sitting on the bench outside holding a purse and gazing off into the sunset during peak football hours on Sunday. Now *that* is pain.

I thought it was funny.But the guy probably called the min bet on river for information. I would call that a value bet though since you finally hit your hand there.PTBalloon on Fulltilttraumacode3 on Pokerstars

i guess it was just one of those you just had to be there moments...you play with the kiddies for a couple hours and nothing should surprise you i know but now that ive been flamed.....good day
Hmmm...I reread all the posts above this one and just can't see where you have been personally insulted (flamed). You must be an idiot.

I think this guy is the next online phenom. That is my prediction. To OP: Put all the money you have saved into Full Tilt. Play the 750k this sunday. Win... And then give me 1/4 because i told u to. kthxbye

I'm sure Fox could come up with a TV show revolving around this...factor in an Open Farrell and it's Emmy gold!
I used the Open Farrell about 4 times in Atlantic City last weekend. Each time it worked like gold. I got 3 people to fold their cards after me once cuz they thought i had folded to a raise. SO SICK.
:club:
I used the Open Farrell about 4 times in Atlantic City last weekend. Each time it worked like gold. I got 3 people to fold their cards after me once cuz they thought i had folded to a raise. SO SICK.
LOL at multi open farrelling
I thought it was funny.But the guy probably called the min bet on river for information. I would call that a value bet though since you finally hit your hand there.PTBalloon on Fulltilttraumacode3 on Pokerstars
I see what you did here.