Hevad Kahn Is A Freaking Moron

C'mon...its gd ridiculous. Watching the WSOP replay on ESPN and I want this guy to get multiple kicks to the nuts. He and Humberto Brenes should have their anuses filled with peanut butter and let a starving rabid badger eat until he's full.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon...its gd ridiculous. Watching the WSOP replay on ESPN and I want this guy to get multiple kicks to the nuts. He and Humberto Brenes should have their anuses filled with peanut butter and let a starving rabid badger eat until he's full.
the guy is having fun... chill your sh1t out. Its not everyday you get to play for 8 million dollars.

It's clear that he plays on the internet. He wouldn't have survived to this age otherwise.

I wonder what the going rate is to become human billboards/NASCAR cars.
Answer:
They do it purely out of love for the game.

When Barry Sanders scored a TD he just handed the ball to an official. When asked why no big celebration he said, "Act like you've been there before and plan on getting there again." Words to live by.I wish more poker players took this approach in tourneys.

When Barry Sanders scored a TD he just handed the ball to an official. When asked why no big celebration he said, "Act like you've been there before and plan on getting there again." Words to live by.I wish more poker players took this approach in tourneys.
Barry Sanders is EXACTLY who I was thinking about when I posted that.
Until this behavior stops being showcased and celebrated, it will never stop. You can tell it's 100% an act in some cases. Like Humberto, for instance.
Does ANYBODY have ANY class anymore?I get being excited, but please......show......some......class.Are you listening Kenny Tran?Likely not.
I see I'm not the only who noticed that. wheee. OMG, you called a guy who was bluffing. That's NEVER happened before.I'm not gonna comment on Humberto or Rainkhan.
Kenny obv is arrogant, but he is also obviously incredibly good.
don't start this up again. Oh wait, wrong thread.being good isn't an excuse for being arrogant. You're good, yet aren't arrogant. Then again, you have an incredibly tiny penis and that's what keeps you humble.
don't start this up again. Oh wait, wrong thread.being good isn't an excuse for being arrogant. You're good, yet aren't arrogant. Then again, you have an incredibly tiny penis and that's what keeps you humble.
LOL.I just think it's something (showboating, bad sportsmanship) that is prevalent throughout sports and society, and it's pretty much useless to rail against it. I pretty much never react at the table, good or bad, but i fully expect the issue to get worse. You can blame it on kids emulating athletes on tv, or even it being the mentality of younger generations, but it's obv not something that is unique to poker.For every Barry Sanders there was a Deion Sanders or Andre Rison, and for every Humberto there is an Allen Cunningham.
LOL.I just think it's something (showboating, bad sportsmanship) that is prevalent throughout sports and society, and it's pretty much useless to rail against it. I pretty much never react at the table, good or bad, but i fully expect the issue to get worse. You can blame it on kids emulating athletes on tv, or even it being the mentality of younger generations, but it's obv not something that is unique to poker.For every Barry Sanders there was a Deion Sanders or Andre Rison, and for every Humberto there is an Allen Cunningham.
Oh, I fully understand where it comes from yet I was just trying to get you to send me more pics of your weinus.I remember back in the Little League World Series a couple of years ago, everyone was up in arms about a team from the Bronx that showboated excessively after hitting HR's and whatnot, saying major leaguers were to blame, when in reality, it was only part of it. The parents....oh hell, I don't like where I'm headed.So, about those pics. You know my address.