Hevad Kahn Is A Freaking Moron

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I fully understand where it comes from yet I was just trying to get you to send me more pics of your weinus.I remember back in the Little League World Series a couple of years ago, everyone was up in arms about a team from the Bronx that showboated excessively after hitting HR's and whatnot, saying major leaguers were to blame, when in reality, it was only part of it. The parents....oh hell, I don't like where I'm headed.So, about those pics. You know my address.
Obv regarding pics, on the way.Yeah, multitude of factors that has lead to the 'prick' aspect in society. At least golf has kept it under wraps for the most part...besides Happy Gilmour, and I haven't seen him play lately. :club:
A bit of karma, but the 77 was played sooooooo bad. Kenny obv is arrogant, but he is also obviously incredibly good.
I've heard kenny is an absolute douchebag,,, one guy I was playing with at commerce was playing the big games back since the early 90s and stuff, he was super nice and talkative and looked like the typical live grinder (I think he was even on team smd for a while, and he's from the bay area too) he said he doesn't dislike hardly anyone in poker, but he absolutely HATES kenny, he said he's just a bad* person etc....Theres a couple other stories I've heard about him... So yea, I don't know the guy but I hear he's a prick. That said his K4 vbet was nasty and from what I've heard he's just the best there is. this is the only thing of rainkahn's that's made me laugh.....he's pretty weird http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfx8TmVZ4TU
Obv regarding pics, on the way.Yeah, multitude of factors that has lead to the 'prick' aspect in society. At least golf has kept it under wraps for the most part...besides Happy Gilmour, and I haven't seen him play lately. :club:
Colin Montgomerie burnt down his local clubhouse when he was younger, after a bad round.
I remember back in the Little League World Series a couple of years ago, everyone was up in arms about a team from the Bronx that showboated excessively after hitting HR's and whatnot, saying major leaguers were to blame, when in reality, it was only part of it. The parents....oh hell, I don't like where I'm headed.
No comment on parents either. That's a rant I'd save for a PM.
The price is wrong, bitch!That had to be done. lol.

that K4 valuebet against Robin Bergren(brother of Sol) was sick, so was the A8 call. Regardless of how Kenny Tran acts, a little birdy told me he might be the best NL cash game player period. At least in the state of California.Also I have a new respect for Rainkhan when he said do it for basketball, do it for captain america. I love bball and as we all know captain america was killed in the Marvel Civil War just 3-4 months ago. So if you're gonna win the main event for someone, it should obv be cap. RIP Steve Rodgers.

I think that Hevad Kahn and Humberto Brenes are really bad for poker. The way they act and react at the table is pretty disgusting.Kenny Tran is a talented player. I've played with him a ton in cash games. He is also one of my least favorite people in the poker world. He is much better at no limit vs. limit mix games. Regardless of how talented he is or isn't, he is not a good person in my opinion.

Oh, I fully understand where it comes from yet I was just trying to get you to send me more pics of your weinus.I remember back in the Little League World Series a couple of years ago, everyone was up in arms about a team from the Bronx that showboated excessively after hitting HR's and whatnot, saying major leaguers were to blame, when in reality, it was only part of it. The parents....oh hell, I don't like where I'm headed.So, about those pics. You know my address.
I do. I'll give you a ride there.Etiquette in live poker has deteriorated as a whole since the poker boom of 03'. I used to remember a time playing live when someone would lose to a beat, whether brutal or not, shake it off and then move onto the next hand. It's digressed to people fully prostrated on the floor wriggling about and bemoaning their bad luck (true story, saw this during a live session). I'm still glad that the player pool as a whole live is marginal, which helps me to put up with the whining and crying.
that K4 valuebet against Robin Bergren(brother of Sol) was sick, so was the A8 call. Regardless of how Kenny Tran acts, a little birdy told me he might be the best NL cash game player period. At least in the state of California.Also I have a new respect for Rainkhan when he said do it for basketball, do it for captain america. I love bball and as we all know captain america was killed in the Marvel Civil War just 3-4 months ago. So if you're gonna win the main event for someone, it should obv be cap. RIP Steve Rodgers.
DUDE, spoiler feature next time!
Iron Man did it.I happened to read parts of it about a month ago.
Tony Stark pushed Cap to the brink and arrested him after the war was over, but he didn't kill him. That dubious distinction will always belong to Cap's ex flame Agent 13. Of course she was brainwashed by Dr. Faustus....but she still did it.

Iron Man did it.

I happened to read parts of it about a month ago.

I hate you.

Tony Stark pushed Cap to the brink and arrested him after the war was over, but he didn't kill him. That dubious distinction will always belong to Cap's ex flame Agent 13. Of course she was brainwashed by Dr. Faustus....but she still did it.

I hate you more.
I think that Hevad Kahn and Humberto Brenes are really bad for poker. The way they act and react at the table is pretty disgusting.Kenny Tran is a talented player. I've played with him a ton in cash games. He is also one of my least favorite people in the poker world. He is much better at no limit vs. limit mix games. Regardless of how talented he is or isn't, he is not a good person in my opinion.
I wasn't including you as one of the people I know that have said bad things about Kenny, so that adds one more to my list...I hear he's the nicest dude ever with celebs and rich dudes that invite him to games, and then he flat out ignores everyone else.......I guess, like Hellmuth, except talented.
I wasn't including you as one of the people I know that have said bad things about Kenny, so that adds one more to my list...I hear he's the nicest dude ever with celebs and rich dudes that invite him to games, and then he flat out ignores everyone else.......I guess, like Hellmuth, except talented.
I don't care who you are, that is some funny shite right there.

I can't believe no one has brought up the fact that RainKahn was just recently signed by pokerstars. I don't think that people should justify doing outlandish things for fame or money but obviously I think this guy was smart enough to realize that if he acted like a jackass enough of the time it could lead to some lucrative deals down the line. I don't hate the guy for acting the way he did, part of it was he was just being a goof and I don't think he verbally attacked or abused anyone from what Ihave seen (have'nt seen much lately though so I may be completely wrong) and Humberto is in the same boat. Athough I would never showboat or gloat after winning a hand and rub it in my opponents face many players have become profitable because of their over the top actions at a poker table (Matusow, Hellmuth, Sheikan, Kahn, Humberto, Laak) Out of the whole bunch Hellmuth is the most abnoxious because he berates amateurs in a unclassy manner IMO. In terms of Kenny Tran every time I have seen him run an amazing bluff I have always seen him show his opponent and start talking throwing his hands up etc. Not saying that you are a prick automatically for doing this but IMO all the pricks at the table I know do this in a distastefull manner, although there are people who do it in a tastefull manner who are'nt pricks.

This looks like pure spur of the moment joy right here.He said, "DO YOU LIKE MY HAT? DOES IT LOOK GOOD?"lol

he never looks Tiffany in the eye. not once. Incredible focus.