• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't like it? I thought it was an obvious choice, but one I don't blame them for taking.I guess I'll have to see how it plays out, but for right now I don't hate it.
it was just so obvious. and i know this is a network show and i shouldnt expect anything more than to be entertained, i was hoping they wouldnt go the obvious way to get rid of the ex-girlfriend. i wanted chuck to consciously choose the blond. but thats just me.problem is, the ex girlfriend cant stay around too long since she knows about chuck being a spy. and they arent ready for chuck to make that kind of commitment to blond girl.
it was just so obvious. and i know this is a network show and i shouldnt expect anything more than to be entertained, i was hoping they wouldnt go the obvious way to get rid of the ex-girlfriend. i wanted chuck to consciously choose the blond. but thats just me.problem is, the ex girlfriend cant stay around too long since she knows about chuck being a spy. and they arent ready for chuck to make that kind of commitment to blond girl.
I think they moved things along between chuck and hottie spy too quickly. I mean they tried going on a date already and it's only the beginning of the second season. The question of whether hottie spy would consider boning chuck is already gone. It's like the tv writers today never watched Cheers or Moonlighting. That sexual tension has to be drug out for years because once you cross the bridge there's few places left to go.
That sexual tension has to be drug out for years because once you cross the bridge there's few places left to go.
Oh I know. See.
They cant get together too soon. TV storyline protocol demands they drag that shit out.
The one thing I really hope they dont do is have them get together and break up and get back together and break up and get back together and blah blah blah. When they do hook up make it for good.

i love that they have buster bluth playing the store manager guy. now that he's on the show, i desperately need him him to come up behind chuck, massage his shoulder, tilt his head sideways and say, "heeeeey chuck."

How could any man not be? She is, like, the ultimate woman. Tonights episode was good. I loved the Delorean. Loved it, I did.
I ALMOST almost almost bought a Delorean once. This was 5 years ago, and about once a week I think about it and still regret not doing it.
Got season 1 yesterday. Finally saw the pilot. It was very good. Glad I have the whole backstory now.
can you be my secret santa and send that to me when you're done watching it?

I think it's a testament to how well written this show is when I can dislike an episode not because it was bad, but because I feel terrible about the situation in the show. It sucks that Chuck's going to have wrong impression of Sarah after seeing what he saw.

Chuck needs to friggin man up. Kiss her after giving her the bracelet, and embrace her killing the dude. He should know by now that she does what she has to.Chuck is a fag

I think it's a testament to how well written this show is when I can dislike an episode not because it was bad, but because I feel terrible about the situation in the show. It sucks that Chuck's going to have wrong impression of Sarah after seeing what he saw.
oh man, did that piss me off. mainly becase of what ronnie said. and because its gonna make this thing draw way out. but i take comfort in knowing it will happen eventually.
Chuck needs to friggin man up. Kiss her after giving her the bracelet, and embrace her killing the dude. He should know by now that she does what she has to.Chuck is a fag
so true. but then he wouldnt be chuck, and his heart wouldnt be pure.