This would have been so much better at a slightly slower pace, say Awesome finds out about chuck being a spy in one episode, then next episode chuck and sarah make out, then the episode after that chuck gets the intersect out of his head. As it was I enjoyed this weeks episodes but the whole time I felt things were forcibly moving too fast and by the end I was like, wtf, is this the final episode of Chuck? There seems to be one more episode for this season, where I'm sure there'll be more crazy plot advances setting up whatever is supposed to happen in season 3. Unfotunately, because the episodes in the middle of the season were not that interesting and the chuck-sarah storyline was moving so slowly, the show was getting low ratings and there's supposedly at least a 50/50 chance this show gets cancelled. I really hope it doesn't, but I can understand why if it does and I blame the shows producers/creators for waiting so long to let everything happen.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

condom, hahahahahaI would hit that right now, bareback. Although, I'd be more worried for her long term health than mine after we were done, which would be in 4 minutes, foreplay not included

I would hit that right now, bareback. Although, I'd be more worried for her long term health than mine after we were done, which would be in 4 minutes, foreplay not included
You'd only do her 3 times?
You'd only do her 3 times?
4 minutes 8 times for me. What a great episode. I hope that isn't true about there being a 50/50 chance of the show getting canceled. The season may have been slow but I still have really liked the season. The addition of scott bakula has been awesome. Everytime I seen him I just keep thinking about quantum leap and hear the voice in the background saying and maybe this trip will be the trip home.

Great last line after Chuck's matrix-style choreography.But really, if the show returns next year the only difference is a new "badder" agency replaces Fulcrum as the enemy, and Chuck can now fight alongside Casey and Sarah.

Great last line after Chuck's matrix-style choreography.But really, if the show returns next year the only difference is a new "badder" agency replaces Fulcrum as the enemy, and Chuck can now fight alongside Casey and Sarah.
That made me giggle. And that 1st wedding dress really highlighted Eli's awesome rockin' tits.
Excellent finale - bunch of action sequences. A stirring rendition of Mr Roboto - Ellie's dress - I hope this show doesn't get canceled.
It's really one of the best season finale's in a while. I loved almost every minute of it.
what was the last line? My damn DVR cut off right when casey looked like he was going to say something. And yeah this was a great season finale. Hope to god they don't get canceled. Maybe these last few episodes will be enough to save them.

"I know kung fu"again, with the Sara going to spill her guts then guts cut off. SighI thought Ellie's first dress showed off her hips. I paused and slowed the tivo down to see if the check had an amount. They didn't show it.

i guess i'm the only one who thinks stealing from the matrix was a bad idea.
a little cheesy but the possibilities of the intersect 2.0 (after that scene) are endless.they just have to give Chuck a Season 3.
i guess i'm the only one who thinks stealing from the matrix was a bad idea.
I don't mind it in theory. However, if this guy doesn't do some serious training between seasons I'll lose patience with it pretty quick. I don't know how many herky-jerky fight scenes I'll be able to stand.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

For those who forgot or who never knew, Chuck returns tonight at 9 ET with back-to-back new episodes. Chuck returns to its regular time tomorrow night at 8 ET with another new episode.

For those who forgot or who never knew, Chuck returns tonight at 9 ET with back-to-back new episodes. Chuck returns to its regular time tomorrow night at 8 ET with another new episode.
I am happy that the show is coming back but it will be interesting to see how they go about it now with him being so strong now.

I thought the show was pretty good. I liked how they brought Morgan and Big Mike back. I was a little disapointed on how Chuck doesn't retain any of the information he flashes on with respect to fighting.Oh and two HOT chick in their undies is always a good thing!