Another Trouble Call From Daily Double

Full Tilt Poker Game #3626026224: Daily Double - B (27140163), Table 3 - 600/1200 Ante 150 - No Limit Hold'em - 0:09:33 ET - 2007/09/21Seat 1: jpoker531 (91,300)Seat 2: Roberro (28,685)Seat 3: Italian_csp (31,074)Seat 5: pipster7 (17,546)Seat 6: BluffbigTime (29,882)Seat 8: GalloFX (33,649)Seat 9: cheesex (33,810)jpoker531 antes 150Roberro antes 150Italian_csp antes 150pipster7 antes 150BluffbigTime antes 150GalloFX antes 150cheesex antes 150pipster7 posts the small blind of 600BluffbigTime posts the big blind of 1,200The button is in seat #4*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to GalloFX [Kc Jd]finaltablebry sits downfinaltablebry adds 28,660GalloFX raises to 3,600cheesex foldsjpoker531 calls 3,600Roberro has 15 seconds left to actfinaltablebry is feeling happyfinaltablebry is feeling angryfinaltablebry is feeling confusedfinaltablebry is feeling normalRoberro foldsItalian_csp foldspipster7 raises to 17,396, and is all inCall or fold? He was at a table earlier with me kind of loose.

Fold PFlol....I think Tony G has some words of wisdom about calling an allin with KJo, but I'm at work and cant find the videoits trash to me up front.the biggest problem comes with callers and a good flop for you.............it most likely helps them as well and you're OOP

First to act, I'd fold preflop here. As played, I fold to the shove as he might squeezing you but KJo is not something I want to go to war with.
Even with getting almost 2-1?
Even with getting almost 2-1?
You've got a weak hand and a player to act behind you still. Lot of red flags and arguments for a fold here.
You've got a weak hand and a player to act behind you still. Lot of red flags and arguments for a fold here.
Well consensus says fold. I actually wound up calling, I took my time bank until I decided to finally call. He flipped over 10/10.I called for a few reasons. There was alot of money in the pot that could put me in a very good position to win. I felt that from previous play against the villain that it was possibly a race if anything. I really wasn't worried about the chip leader calling, I felt he was weak anyway, he just had chips is all. I do hate KJ and I hated the position I was put in here, b ut as many know I do tend to gamble, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I go for the win, even if it means taking a hit at times. I felt that even if I lost, I still had an ok stack to come up with. I'm not saying because of that tendency that I will not take the advice into consideration, I most definitely will which is why I post here for advice.Well, here was the outcome. I hit my King on the turn and he hit a set on the river. Meh.
Well consensus says fold. I actually wound up calling, I took my time bank until I decided to finally call. He flipped over 10/10.I called for a few reasons. There was alot of money in the pot that could put me in a very good position to win. I felt that from previous play against the villain that it was possibly a race if anything. I really wasn't worried about the chip leader calling, I felt he was weak anyway, he just had chips is all. I do hate KJ and I hated the position I was put in here, b ut as many know I do tend to gamble, that could be a good thing or a bad thing. I go for the win, even if it means taking a hit at times. I felt that even if I lost, I still had an ok stack to come up with. I'm not saying because of that tendency that I will not take the advice into consideration, I most definitely will which is why I post here for advice.Well, here was the outcome. I hit my King on the turn and he hit a set on the river. Meh.
Calling off half your stack with KJ in this spot is not optimal IMO, especially since your not even getting 2:1...Your M is back down to 5 if you call and lose this, which puts you right back in push/fold mode..You were super super lucky to be racing