Wsope - Day 3 Starts At 2pm London Time

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unlucky Daniel, but Patrick is romping it anyway, it's in the bag!

Unlucky Daniel
Unlucky? How many hands did he suck out on? I think he was lucky to get to this point. Short Stack, obv, but seriously unlucky? Meh.
Unlucky? How many hands did he suck out on? I think he was lucky to get to this point. Short Stack, obv, but seriously unlucky? Meh.
He was unlucky on that last hand for sure. Dude had 2 or 3 outs with one card to come.
nice to know what was going through Daniels head when he made it 50k, if he reads here when hes back
i think he made a great read on the raise and felt/knew the guy wasnt there yet; was on a draw.He put a guy to a decision for his tournament life by betting about half of his remaning stack believing the guy wouldnt put such a big tourny at risk on a draw.The question I have is that once the guy pushed did he felt he misread the guy from the beginning or still truely believe the guy was weak or on a draw and was that risk worth the 1:3 call leaving such a small amount behind. Huge pot for sure, but was still possible to get away from and have over 100K left.

If anyone watched Wednesday's table there were and inordinate amount of Kings on the river. Today it has been the same way. GG DN, Go Gus, watch out for the bus.

Was that KK vs 33? I saw the all-in but missed the board when a cute gal dropped by to say Hi...
kk vs qqqxxxkalthough kk had a diamond draw after the turn.I think the internet is shuffling for this table!
i think he made a great read on the raise and felt/knew the guy wasnt there yet; was on a draw.He put a guy to a decision for his tournament life by betting about half of his remaning stack believing the guy wouldnt put such a big tourny at risk on a draw.The question I have is that once the guy pushed did he felt he misread the guy from the beginning or still truely believe the guy was weak or on a draw and was that risk worth the 1:3 call leaving such a small amount behind. Huge pot for sure, but was still possible to get away from and have over 100K left.
i hardly think that was going to come in his mind when he played a 400k pot with an OESD against Gus, i think the flush draw is an instant shove for this guy who seems to be aggressive on any draws. Pretty sure he is looking to go deep and not just make the money
He mentioned sucking out a couple times so I am pretty sure he put the guy on a queen after he shoved. Which is why I think making it 35k here might be a better move. 35k and 50k do basically the same thing (gets the guy to fold if he didn't hit) but allows you to get away much easier with 35k if he comes over the top.
He mentioned sucking out a couple times so I am pretty sure he put the guy on a queen after he shoved. Which is why I think making it 35k here might be a better move. 35k and 50k do basically the same thing (gets the guy to fold if he didn't hit) but allows you to get away much easier with 35k if he comes over the top.
Agreed 100%