Wsope - Day 2b

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before in regards to other tournaments or if DN has mentioned this himself but...Do you think that it is a burden or blessing to always be playing at the "featured table".Sometimes I think that it would be easier to play away from all the action.Just wondering what y'all thought.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before in regards to other tournaments or if DN has mentioned this himself but...Do you think that it is a burden or blessing to always be playing at the "featured table".Sometimes I think that it would be easier to play away from all the action.Just wondering what y'all thought.
I'm sure Daniel loves it.. being at a feature table gives him an opportunity to make more money in sponsorship funds.
Don't think it phases DN at all. Prolly +EV for him actually.

Yeah it seems like the likes of DN, Hellmuth, Matasow and a few others probably play better and enjoy the spotlight while other solid players like the unassuming role at the other tables.I was wondering if they play the same way they would away from the featured table or if they do different things at the TV table that they may want to expose in their game or personality that could ultimately effect the outcome of their success.

Yeah it seems like the likes of DN, Hellmuth, Matasow and a few others probably play better and enjoy the spotlight while other solid players like the unassuming role at the other tables.I was wondering if they play the same way they would away from the featured table or if they do different things at the TV table that they may want to expose in their game or personality that could ultimately effect the outcome of their success.
Ok, embarrassing post number 6,782. I have spent hours over the years sweating DN in events (and been made fun of for it, but it is a GREAT way to learn imo) and to me he plays, looks, acts the same way no matter if it's a TV table or not. His demeanor is VERY consistent imo. I think T V tables are more prone to make the less experienced players more nervous equaling an advantage for him.
Ok, embarrassing post number 6,782. I have spent hours over the years sweating DN in events (and been made fun of for it, but it is a GREAT way to learn imo) and to me he plays, looks, acts the same way no matter if it's a TV table or not. His demeanor is VERY consistent imo. I think T V tables are more prone to make the less experienced players more nervous equaling an advantage for him.
Cool, thanks that is what I was looking for, as most of us only see him play when he is at a TV table.
The "Stalker" knows of what he speaks.
The "Stalker" knows of what he speaks.
lmao. Thanks Bob. btw, I know where you live, muhahahahahaaa!!! B)Edit: Daniel does have one HUGE tell btw.And I will let you know what it is, if you agree to pay me...well, you know...Powers.jpg
lmao. Thanks Bob. btw, I know where you live, what you drive, your favorite food, the color of your underwear, your favorite ice cream, cologne, I know your hopes, your fears and your dreams. I Know everything muhahahahahaaa!!! B)Edit: Daniel does have one HUGE tell btw.And I will let you know what it is, if you agree to pay me...well, you know...Powers.jpg
fyp