No More Short Stacks

From DN's blog. God I hope that Full Tilt gets these tables soon. I ****ing hate shortstacks.

Speaking of online poker, you will be happy to know that PokerStars added a new high limit table called DEEP which has an increased minimum buy in. Apparently, there was been an epidemic, if you will, of short stack professionals who buy in for the minimum and essentially ruin the flow of the game since they force the rest of the players to play more conservatively. The minimum buy in at a $100-$200 NL game has always been 20 BB’s, or $4000. All that stack is good for is shoving on people.Well now, you have a choice. If you want to be a shorty shove guy, you can sit at a normal table. If, however, you don’t want any shorty shove guys in your game, you can sit at one of the tables marked DEEP and the minimum buy in there will be 50 BB’s or $10,000. The max buy in remains the same, but I think the high limit online players are really going to appreciate this change as I heard overwhelmingly positive feedback on it. I think eventually it will trickle down to the smaller games as well.
From DN's blog. God I hope that Full Tilt gets these tables soon. I ****ing hate shortstacks.
brag post obv.i wish i had something to brag about.