World Cup Of Poker

I'm having a :"Coverage resumes as soon as possible. We are having some technical difficulties."Am I the only one, or is this the screen they use during the pause ???

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm having a :"Coverage resumes as soon as possible. We are having some technical difficulties."Am I the only one, or is this the screen they use during the pause ???
its back up

Reading Comprehension:"Coverage resumes as soon as possible. We are having some technical difficulties."The above sentence means:a) there's something wrong with your computer or internet connectionb) this is the screen used during a break in the actionc) they're having technical difficulties and will resume as soon as possibled) you're the illiterate f----- nephew Jerry Lewis was talking about (too soon?)

How did they pick the players for the teams? I figured the World Cup of Poker would have some amazing players. All I've seen is Raymer and DN and a bunch of people that look like they don't know what they're doing.

Hey. I haven't seen this thing before and I'm trying to watch it, but it says "Heat 3 will continue shortly". Is it going on right now?
They are on a 15 min break. Should return soon.
How did they pick the players for the teams? I figured the World Cup of Poker would have some amazing players. All I've seen is Raymer and DN and a bunch of people that look like they don't know what they're doing.
Freerolls on PStars, I believe.
Most of the players won by winning freerolls on Poker Stars. It isn't an All Star competition.