Legends Of Poker Day1a

A short stacked player is all in with AA against Steve Sung's QJ. The board comes KQ10Q10, and the player with aces starts to celebrate. The dealer mucks his hand, and explains to him that Sung's full house is the winner. The man becomes visibly upset, and grabs his aces off the table. He says, "I'm keeping these!" and storms out of the poker room, cards in hand. After he exits, the table which includes Shannon Shorr and Miami John Cernuteo, burst into laughter. Security staff eventually tracked the man down, and returned the aces to the deck. Sung now has over 35,000 in chips.LOOOOOOOOOOL

^lmaoThat reminds me of my friend in a home game, 3 way all in, he started dancing at showdown cuz he had aces, we then explained that the other guys had full houses, he was devastated :club: lol

A short stacked player is all in with AA against Steve Sung's QJ. The board comes KQ10Q10, and the player with aces starts to celebrate. The dealer mucks his hand, and explains to him that Sung's full house is the winner. The man becomes visibly upset, and grabs his aces off the table. He says, "I'm keeping these!" and storms out of the poker room, cards in hand. After he exits, the table which includes Shannon Shorr and Miami John Cernuteo, burst into laughter. Security staff eventually tracked the man down, and returned the aces to the deck. Sung now has over 35,000 in chips.LOOOOOOOOOOL
hahaha! poor guy .. he slowrolled himself!
Speaking of which, how is Shannon doing?

looks like all the tough players started today...I start tomorrow with the donkeys. ;)Yes, I know I'm one of them...shyaddap! I'll be posting day reports in my blog if any of you would care to read. GL!

looks like all the tough players started today...I start tomorrow with the donkeys. ;)Yes, I know I'm one of them...shyaddap! I'll be posting day reports in my blog if any of you would care to read. GL!
gl Al rootin for ya and u know thiss .. MANN

I played today, caught a set of jj after I raised pre, check called every street (which I never do) and busted a guy. Was up to 33k by the second level, usually I don't bust day one if I'm over 30k early, I didn't play my A game for some reason, I was off maybe it was the long break and the fact that I've been playin online and cash lately, I dont know. I also never had a huge hand other than JJ and was at one of the tougher tables in the tourney.I had 27k in chips Harrington min raised to 400 UTG+1 I called from the blind with Js7s flop came Kc8s9s I check he bets 500 I call planning on putting him all in somehow on the turn, turn is an Ac which changes my plans, I decide to check call if he bets big, c/r if he bets small...he checks, river was a 6s I bet 1300 he makes it 5k after playing back at me a few times.. I snap call like an idiot. If I think about this more than 30 seconds I fold for obvious reasons. I got humiliated by some chick (who I bluffed every hand she played with 6 high and junk) when I bet half my stack on the river with 95high, she called me with A high on the riv. I had 6k and got moved to the fishiest table ever, had I known I was getting moved I would have played tight at my first table...with 6k left at 300/600 I got the perfect situation when I got two callers to my shove with KK, instead of tripling up I chopped with KK...ughh...after that I got it in with 77 vs JJ. sigh.Loosh has like 55k which is alright.Edit:PS. My respect for Harrington's game went up HUUGE, I thought he was a sklansky type nit that writes good theory, but he really played sick and pretty much crushed with hardly any showdowns...he wasnt in many pots, but if he was in he never gave up. 1 sample size is very small, but either he ran reeeally well (it's easy to look good if you're hitting sets every hand) or he just plays sick.

sigh, i had like 75k throughout the last 1/2 of the day after doubling up with 55 vs AA on an 853 flop. With 5 minutes left in the day, 3 limps I check the BB with AdJh. Flop is Ah3hJd I end up getting it in vs 2h4h for a 40k pot and lose so that's kinda frustrating but still have 55 going into day 2.

sigh, i had like 75k throughout the last 1/2 of the day after doubling up with 55 vs AA on an 853 flop. With 5 minutes left in the day, 3 limps I check the BB with AdJh. Flop is Ah3hJd I end up getting it in vs 2h4h for a 40k pot and lose so that's kinda frustrating but still have 55 going into day 2.
No Jack, one time? It's solid that you have that stack after losing a massive confrontation like that..Side question: You didn't list the action, but, do you play his straight + flush draw differently?
No Jack, Ace or heart, one time? It's solid that you have that stack after losing a massive confrontation like that..Side question: You didn't list the action, but, do you play his straight + flush draw differently?
I checked, the first limper bet 1800ish, he called, sb folded, I c/r to 7500, limper folds he shoves for 10ish more. I don't mind the way he played it but raising to 6000 ish on the flop is a decent play too.FYP as well, turn was Qh.
I checked, the first limper bet 1800ish, he called, sb folded, I c/r to 7500, limper folds he shoves for 10ish more. I don't mind the way he played it but raising to 6000 ish on the flop is a decent play too.FYP as well, turn was Qh.
Ahhh, mi malo, amigo..Well, get after it..I'd wish you luck, but, obv, you're guided by a force much greater than luck..Somethign about Unlimited Texas Hold Them being 119 minutes of boredom followed by 1 minute of hair-raising fear, or something.GL.