Update On Cr Tourny

tourny is saturday, anyone who asked for a stake has recieved one basically, winner will get to keep the money and i will set up a cardrunner account for 6 months (no sharing account please, it will just get shutdown). Anyone else that needs a stake PM me or reply as fast as possible cause i will be in minnesota for heartland poker tour for the next couple days, i also plan on doing another tourny like this withen a couple weeks on a sunday so everyone gets a shot......gl to all that registersedit: will take a couple days to get CR account ready cause i need to get the winners info and have the money shipped to taylor or whoever on FTP and have it activated

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for this chance to improve my poker and to stop using the ALMIGHTY K8 in a flat calling situation with 5 others to act behind me..... ( long story ) still feel it is right though.... BLUP BLUP

if u didnt mind buying me into it then i can pay u the entry fee back since i have no funds on stars that wld be awsome ? if so s/n ismase_gotsem "winnipeg" ill be sure to ship back gl on your tourny 's coming up

tourny is saturday, anyone who asked for a stake has recieved one basically, winner will get to keep the money and i will set up a cardrunner account for 6 months (no sharing account please, it will just get shutdown). Anyone else that needs a stake PM me or reply as fast as possible cause i will be in minnesota for heartland poker tour for the next couple days, i also plan on doing another tourny like this withen a couple weeks on a sunday so everyone gets a shot......gl to all that registersedit: will take a couple days to get CR account ready cause i need to get the winners info and have the money shipped to taylor or whoever on FTP and have it activated
i didnt get a stakehmmmmriggedplz?
Thank you for this chance to improve my poker and to stop using the ALMIGHTY K8 in a flat calling situation with 5 others to act behind me..... ( long story ) still feel it is right though.... BLUP BLUP
+1 :icon_clap:After reading that thread yesterday, this response just made me crack up this morning. Thank you for putting me in a good mood to start the day!
PM sent.
Thank you for this chance to improve my poker and to stop using the ALMIGHTY K8 in a flat calling situation with 5 others to act behind me..... ( long story ) still feel it is right though... BLUP BLUP
looooooooolI'm registered.

I for one think it's great what PT is doing and am grateful for the prize that he has offered. But I for one think that waaaaay too many people are taking advantage of the stakes that he is offering. I mean it's your money, you may have money oozing out the wazoo, but I just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in as every post has been asking for a stake.

I for one think it's great what PT is doing and am grateful for the prize that he has offered. But I for one think that waaaaay too many people are taking advantage of the stakes that he is offering. I mean it's your money, you may have money oozing out the wazoo, but I just thought I'd throw my 2 cents in as every post has been asking for a stake.
thats why i intend to pay back no matter what i feel same way i just have no funds online atm