Update On Cr Tourny

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a loose horrible call vs Ice, with 8,2 3 handed on a Q,10,2 board thinking he was just firing from SB. didnt expect him to fire again, luckily i caught the 8. and doubled up at that point vs his Q,9. that was the turning point 3 handed.thats why i play cash games :club:

Hilarious that RT won this.When he asked for a stake in the other thread, he said he wouldn't be playing online for 6 months. awesome
actually, i have money on Titan now. I had to deposit a bit and i ran it up the last few days. I'm gonna watch all 400+ videos. dont worry :club:
congrats royalwas right there with you for most of the tournament but my a k didnt hit vs the qq at that ft and crippled megood job! :club:
ya man, u were the only guy i was worried about when we were 5 handed there. luckily for me, u dont run gooot. lol GG tho
dont be jealous McLovinits saturday night, shouldnt u be circle jerking with your friends
leaving soonlol at you pretending to be poor to scam a CR membership.
i'm poor online. :club:
can I give you $40 so you can take that stupid quest off your sig and put more funny stuff like back in the old days?