Daniel Negreanu's Book...

When Daniel wrote the book, was he married? I assume he is still married, but I haven't read his blogs in quite a while. I was just curious because he didn't mention her in his acknowledgments. Not that he has to, just was curious. So far it's a good read!

i may get flamed for this but i'll say it anyway....i don't think that his book is going to be very educational...you have to develop his style of play to play like he does effectively...it's really hard to teach and i don't know if he could pull it off...btw, is it for donkaments or cash?Gabe.

daniel shows much more affection for his mom than his wife.....like alot for mom and none publicly for his wife....take from that what you will....we know what 2 plus 2 thinks of the marriage..and I love this thread and it hasnt even started

I wonder how he could leave such a hottie like Evelyn Ng?
are ppl sarcastic? cuz i've heard ppl say that they think evelyn ng is hot...no offense intended but personally i don't find her 1 bit attractive
I find her to be very pretty. Plus I've always wanted to do an Asian girl.
there are those select few HOT asian girls, but i don't think evelyn classifes, sory.Gabe
Can you share what that is? lol
some people think he has a big closet...... for clothes obv seeing as though hes so rich he obv needs a BIG CLOSET..... for shoes and clothes ya know stuff rich people need closets for(this post is to be taken literallly )

what about clonie gowen when she was 18 yrs old? she'd b hot...but i heard ppl saying that clonie is gross. i dont get that...she's pretty good looking for her age

what about clonie gowen when she was 18 yrs old? she'd b hot...but i heard ppl saying that clonie is gross. i dont get that...she's pretty good looking for her age
in some picsin general..= nooooooooooooooooooo

Meh, my guess is she doesn't want public attention. I mean, she's practically never in the video blogs, and they're almost all at DN's house. How could she avoid being on them unless she specifically wanted to stay off-camera? Not everyone wants to be famous.

in some picsin general..= nooooooooooooooooooo
Saw her at this years heads up championship and she does look better in person. She is extremely skinny however but I kinda like that.
Saw her at this years heads up championship and she does look better in person. She is extremely skinny however but I kinda like that.
i guess soweeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....im durnk..id **** a hole in wall right now
Meh, my guess is she doesn't want public attention. I mean, she's practically never in the video blogs, and they're almost all at DN's house. How could she avoid being on them unless she specifically wanted to stay off-camera? Not everyone wants to be famous.
lol it took 20 posts to get an answer (Or atleast a thought) on my original question lol...thanks! That makes sense.
QFT