Exactly. OK, next question. And this is purely hypothetical. Grace Park Faith Hill Christina AguileraPick one and only one before you lose them all.
I don't know who Grace Park is, but picking anything other than Christina has to just be plain wrong.EDIT: I just looked up Grace Park. My above statement is still true.
  • Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Faith Hill is pretty hot.I'd pick Christina if it's her from like a few years ago in the "Come On Over" video.
Maria thinks you're being unfaithful.
FYP
I'm actually starting to hate Jessica Alba, not so much because of her personally, but because her fans get insulted if you act like any other girl is hotter.Hottest girl alive, obviously:
I'm actually starting to hate Jessica Alba, not so much because of her personally, but because her fans get insulted if you act like any other girl is hotter.Hottest girl alive, obviously:
Obviously. But I'm not pinched in a corner by a chick like Jessica Alba.
You posted that somewhere else and got shot down by other people.Observation 1: That girl is definitely hot but I like Jessica Alba becuase I think she's cuterObservation 2: It's sad that you probably have that YouTube commercial book marked and have likely done unholy things while watching itObservation 3: You are right about many of her fans. I think she's hot, but that's only becuase I haven't seen something better recently.
You posted that somewhere else and got shot down by other people.Observation 1: That girl is definitely hot but I like Jessica Alba becuase I think she's cuterObservation 2: It's sad that you probably have that YouTube commercial book marked and have likely done unholy things while watching itObservation 3: You are right about many of her fans. I think she's hot, but that's only becuase I haven't seen something better recently.
A buddy of mine works in accounting on movies. He was working on Hitch in New York and they shared a building with whatever Alba was working on at the time. The people working on Alba's project told my buddy she's very stand-offish and a bit of a bitch.Of course, I have a thing for girls that are bitchy, so I'm not sure the point here.Oh, and I'll keep fighting the RGX girl fight.
Hey, good luck with the challenge. Since my local games are small, I've always just *had* the money I needed to play. So I never kept any winnings ... used it to finish my basement, and buy a new car, etc. But, since I have been travelling lately and seeing where I could get into bigger games, I've been focused on developing an actual bankroll the past couple months. It's interesting. With the bigger games always there in Vegas, it's going to be hard to keep your word to yourself. I know that's the toughest thing for me online -- bankroll management. I think I would just pass by too many juicy games there.
Hey, good luck with the challenge. Since my local games are small, I've always just *had* the money I needed to play. So I never kept any winnings ... used it to finish my basement, and buy a new car, etc. But, since I have been travelling lately and seeing where I could get into bigger games, I've been focused on developing an actual bankroll the past couple months. It's interesting. With the bigger games always there in Vegas, it's going to be hard to keep your word to yourself. I know that's the toughest thing for me online -- bankroll management. I think I would just pass by too many juicy games there.
I'm really not that worried about it. I think sticking to the game won't be the hardest thing, I just have to focus. I've told my friends here and stuff what I'll be doing, so I can't come out and say "I just won $3000 at poker today!" and they'll be like "At 1/2 NL?" Basically, i am interested in the challenge and focusing on fundamentals and stuff again. It should be interesting to see how long it takes to move up in limits.
A buddy of mine works in accounting on movies. He was working on Hitch in New York and they shared a building with whatever Alba was working on at the time. The people working on Alba's project told my buddy she's very stand-offish and a bit of a bitch.
It's not like I'll ever be dating her or anything. It'd be cool if she was also nice, but being nice to look at is more important.RGX girl is VERY close, don't get me wrong.
I am going to have to back up Naismith on the RGX girl she is soooo hot.Jessica Alba was awfully hot in Sin City, but I think the RGX girl just barely edges her out.
Sin City was so, so, so, so, so bad.We were so looking forward to it and then left the theater laughing at how bad it was, only to have people constantly ask us if we loved it for the revolutionary and religious experience it was. I honestly don't get it.
Are you guys talking about the cocktail waitress at the IP?
No, we're talking about the dealer at Harrah's that Zach sexually harassed to the point where they closed a Crazy 4 Poker table even though the table was full just to get us to leave.
Sin City was so, so, so, so, so bad.We were so looking forward to it and then left the theater laughing at how bad it was, only to have people constantly ask us if we loved it for the revolutionary and religious experience it was. I honestly don't get it.
i thought it was entertaining but a religious experience I don't think so. Anyone out there play Max Payne?
No, we're talking about the dealer at Harrah's that Zach sexually harassed to the point where they closed a Crazy 4 Poker table even though the table was full just to get us to leave.
Of course it sounds bad when you put it that way.
How would you put it?
i thought it was entertaining but a religious experience I don't think so. Anyone out there play Max Payne?
Is that a video game? What system?