As Much As I Hate Ftp Support...

I'm sure most of you feel the same way as I do about ftp support (they suck!!! they take all the time in the world before helping you!!! etc etc), but aside from that...Hello Vernon,We are sorry to inform you that your check from Full Tilt Poker was delayed. We will credit your Full Tilt Poker account with $50.00 shortlyas compensation for this inconvenience. Due to an internal error, your withdrawal processed on July 22nd was not mailed at that time. Your check was sent on August 14th, and should arrive within 10 business days.We realize the importance of receiving your funds on time and take this matter very seriously. We are taking measures to prevent the issue from recurring. We appreciate your understanding Vivian, and please feel freeto contact us if you have any questions.Regards,DaveFull Tilt Poker Support

I'm sure most of you feel the same way as I do about ftp support (they suck!!! they take all the time in the world before helping you!!! etc etc), but aside from that...Hello Vernon,We are sorry to inform you that your check from Full Tilt Poker was delayed. We will credit your Full Tilt Poker account with $50.00 shortlyas compensation for this inconvenience. Due to an internal error, your withdrawal processed on July 22nd was not mailed at that time. Your check was sent on August 14th, and should arrive within 10 business days.We realize the importance of receiving your funds on time and take this matter very seriously. We are taking measures to prevent the issue from recurring. We appreciate your understanding Vivian, and please feel freeto contact us if you have any questions.Regards,DaveFull Tilt Poker Support
Perhaps they confused you with someone else?
Hmmmm
At least a month for me, going to be alittle longer according to the e-mail they sent me.
Wow, you serious? Stars is quick. I assumed FT was as well. Guess I shouldn't be expecting the check I cashed out last week any time soon.Anyone know if this is different based on the check amount like Stars?

I hope you figure out whether or not to wear women's clothing when the package comes...A housecoat and your hair in a towel wrap might cloud the issue some. Watch Some Like It Hot and Tootsie for some pointers.

I just sent a nasty email because they still haven't resolved the issue from the server outage on July 24th. Over 3 weeks and I've sent them 3 emails, and only received an auto-generated "high volume of emails" response."This is absolutely ridiculous. The server freeze was 23 days ago from today. Why on earth has this issue not been resolved yet? I have emailed 2 other times only to receive an auto-generated response saying you are receiving a high volume of emails. Aside from having a higher tournament rake than any other site, you have the slowest, and worst customer service. If I do not hear back from a real person, within 48 hours I will be withdrawing my funds and never again do business with Full Tilt."OBVThank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.This is an auto-generated message to confirm we have received youremail, and a representative will respond to your inquiry. We apologizein advance for the delay as we are currently receiving an exceptionallyhigh volume of emails and will answer each one as quickly as possible.Rest assured that Full Tilt Poker is committed to continuing ourservices to all players worldwide, and we will do our best to addressyour concerns.Thank you again for your patience.Regards,Full Tilt Poker Support