Chrozzo In Atlantic City

Every time there's an Atlantic City thread, I'm required to post this:Borgata.jpgSeriously, get the waffle cubes from Bread + Butter at the Borgata. Best I've ever had, but they're only open in the morning/early afternoon. So worth it, though!
Steel cut oatmeal at B&B is poerfect morning tourney fuel.Oh and HI
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy ballz Chrozz.............POST PICS.Get some hookers and what not also.
And stay away from hookers with walkie-talkies! :club:
Every time there's an Atlantic City thread, I'm required to post this:Borgata.jpgSeriously, get the waffle cubes from Bread + Butter at the Borgata. Best I've ever had, but they're only open in the morning/early afternoon. So worth it, though!
What are these waffle cubes you speak of? Sounds quite tasty!... Man I'm hungry now.Have fun Chrozzo! Say hi to...well, everyone!I've only been to AC twice...but I miss it, hope to go back soon!
That...little......white....speck?....up there, on the top edge of the hotel picture............ZOMG CHROZZO!, DON'T JUMP!
LOL That was funny. Not that Suicide is funny, that is totally -EV.... but that comment...that was FUNNY!
What are these waffle cubes you speak of? Sounds quite tasty!... Man I'm hungry now.Have fun Chrozzo! Say hi to...well, everyone!I've only been to AC twice...but I miss it, hope to go back soon!
They are the nutz. Imagine a standard waffle...now imagine that each little square was its own waffle. like 3/4" squares. More of that outside crispy goodness.On another note HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CHROZZO! updates?? Bail requirements? Clinic recommendations?

Dear Chrozzo,Hi! I just want you to know that I am willing to drive out to AC and come to your rescue at a moments notice! Feel free to let me know if you need anything.(Please allow 6-7 hours for delivery. Terms & Conditions may apply. No purchase necessary)Sincerely,Sean.

They are the nutz. Imagine a standard waffle...now imagine that each little square was its own waffle. like 3/4" squares. More of that outside crispy goodness.On another note HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CHROZZO! updates?? Bail requirements? Clinic recommendations?
I am so going to AC Right now just for those waffles. They sound great!

higoin to work in a few minutes...will try to find my camera and see twhats o therei dont remember much of the last 2 days other than the fact that my friends went to bed and say I cam in an hour later with $235 in one dollar chips in my pockets

higoin to work in a few minutes...will try to find my camera and see twhats o therei dont remember much of the last 2 days other than the fact that my friends went to bed and say I cam in an hour later with $235 in one dollar chips in my pockets
Hi good to know you're alive.Piles of white chips huh? $2/$4 drunkaments??And don't that many whites weigh more then you?

i think chrozzo might be the only person that could make me laugh as hard playing 2/4 limit drunkaments then vanessa selbt (sp) at the venetian w/ her and her drunk friends, and the out of nowhere random shout when they toast to as shot "for lesbianism!"fun timesoh and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i think chrozzo might be the only person that could make me laugh as hard playing 2/4 limit drunkaments then vanessa selbt (sp) at the venetian w/ her and her drunk friends, and the out of nowhere random shout when they toast to as shot "for lesbianism!"fun timesoh and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
lol that is funny, that is that girl that donked it in that televised tourney no ? Which one was it . .. ???
LOL Vanessa played at my old club in the city. She lives near me in Bklyn now.They used to call her "********" at the club and nobody liked her. I always got along with her though.and yes she was the one who donked off like a 2nd place stack to the CL with K2 or something.*Edit: She's a neighbor and a nice girl I dont want to do that nm
Were waiting!