Lol This Guy Just Made My Night

So this guy is bitter because of a hand I played with him like 10 mins ago. I had J-10 and raised preflop, he calls and another person calls. I miss the flop, but get a gutshot straight draw - I bet out a continuation bet and both of them call. Another club rolls off on the turn, so now I have a flush draw. I check, and they both check behind me. A queen rolls off on the river giving me a straight, and this 3PointLady person pets $2.50 into a $4 pot, so I reraise him to $7.75 and he calls and is pretty pissed off. He calls me a fish, and saying I was just fishing, blah blah whatever, even though he let me get there. He then criticizes me for playing '1 hand an hour'.Syntonic8: yah, still waiting for those acesDealer: projox7, it's your turn. You have 8 seconds to act3PointlLady: fear__you are a rabbit__Dealer: eigenguy has two pair, Tens and Ninessjp07: and ur a cry babyDealer: Game #11400103765: eigenguy wins pot ($7.15) with two pair, Tens and NinesSyntonic8: lolsjp07: i hope he takes all ur moneySyntonic8: raising my blind eh?**So here it comes around to him in late position and he raises to 5x the BB, and I call in the BB with pocket 7s**Syntonic8: calls $1*** FLOP *** [7s 2h 7d]Syntonic8: checks 3PointlLady: bets $22.50 and is all-inSyntonic8 said, "this one looks like mine"Syntonic8 said, "ROFL"Syntonic8 said, "NICE MOVE"Syntonic8: calls $22.50*** TURN *** [7s 2h 7d] [6s]*** RIVER *** [7s 2h 7d 6s] [Tc]*** SHOW DOWN ***Syntonic8: shows [7c 7h] (four of a kind, Sevens)3PointlLady: mucks hand Syntonic8 collected $45.25 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $47.60 | Rake $2.35 Board [7s 2h 7d 6s Tc]Seat 1: 3PointlLady mucked [Qd Jh]Seat 2: MKKFK18 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: eigenguy (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: projox7 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 5: Syntonic8 (big blind) showed [7c 7h] and won ($45.25) with four of a kind, Sevenssjp07: wish grantedsjp07: woooootSyntonic8: lolsjp07: cry anymore?sjp07: y would he call that preflop right?Dealer: BBS_Hijack has two pair, Aces and NinesDealer: projox7 has three of a kind, NinesDealer: Game #11400131886: projox7 wins pot ($10.10) with three of a kind, Nines3PointlLady: go F_____your selfBrag post obv, but I thought it was funny.

two wrongs dont make a right
Examples of Two Wrongs Make a Right 1. Bill has borrowed Jane's expensive pen, but found he didn't return it. He tell's himself that it is okay to keep it, since she would have taken his. 2. Jane: "Did you hear about those terrorists killing those poor people? That sort of killing is just wrong." Sue: "Those terrorists are justified. After all, their land was taken from them. It is morally right for them to do what they do." Jane: "Even when they blow up busloads of children?" Sue: "Yes." 3. After leaving a store, Jill notices that she has underpaid by $10. She decides not to return the money to the store because if she had overpaid, they would not have returned the money. 4. Jill is horrified by the way the state uses capital punishment. Bill says that capital punishment is fine, since those the state kill don't have any qualms about killing others.Edit: These are interweb examples, not my own :club:
Examples of Two Wrongs Make a Right 1. Bill has borrowed Jane's expensive pen, but found he didn't return it. He tell's himself that it is okay to keep it, since she would have taken his. 2. Jane: "Did you hear about those terrorists killing those poor people? That sort of killing is just wrong." Sue: "Those terrorists are justified. After all, their land was taken from them. It is morally right for them to do what they do." Jane: "Even when they blow up busloads of children?" Sue: "Yes." 3. After leaving a store, Jill notices that she has underpaid by $10. She decides not to return the money to the store because if she had overpaid, they would not have returned the money. 4. Jill is horrified by the way the state uses capital punishment. Bill says that capital punishment is fine, since those the state kill don't have any qualms about killing others.Edit: These are interweb examples, not my own :club:
They're still kinda dumb.

it wouldve been so much cooler had you just instacalled and then typed "gg" after the hand was completely dealt.seriously, you couldve been jumping around your house and talking all kinds of trash at home, but to everyone else it wouldve been uber cool to just play it off like nothing happened...also probably wouldve made the villain a little more pissed that you barely even acknowledged talking all their money with quads.nice hand though, even with the slow roll ( which i dont really care for ) its still nice to take a bunch of money off someone who talks trash to you when they let you get there like a donkey.

it wouldve been so much cooler had you just instacalled and then typed "gg" after the hand was completely dealt.
Yeah I agree - in hindsight I wouldn't have said anything, and I usually don't in these situations, but for whatever reason this guy was getting to me in the previous conversations, so I was glad he got what he deserved. I guess the internet just makes people angry!
Yeah I agree - in hindsight I wouldn't have said anything, and I usually don't in these situations, but for whatever reason this guy was getting to me in the previous conversations, so I was glad he got what he deserved. I guess the internet just makes people angry!
IT DOES NOT!!!!