Rdog Ft At Full Tilt 55k Guranteed

I don't get it, why the hell were we cheering for this bear guy if no one knows who he is?
It's all a big mystery. Oh BTW Rdog, great score! Very nice (Borat voice)!
gjgj rdog and B!!! Bear is part of Team PJ :D and i never knew he was fcp til tonight lolregardless good to see fcprs HU in this thing... good job boizFYI dont mean to hijack but im still in the stars 100 20k gtd that ive taken 2nd in twice past week or so.. :club:
what is that?oh, and GLGLGLGLGL TID!

sigh, so he's some guy that someone thought was FCP? what a disappointment.Now I can finally say, GG RDonkey. Watching that guy collapse was like a spitting image of myself. Good times.

sigh, so he's some guy that someone thought was FCP? what a disappointment.Now I can finally say, GG RDonkey. Watching that guy collapse was like a spitting image of myself. Good times.
Yeah, he imploded after I hit my straight.
why is everyone always looking for stars money for tilt money and never the other way around???further proof of the rigness of stars.
I play a lot more on Stars so that is where I like to keep most of my money.
I don't get it, why the hell were we cheering for this bear guy if no one knows who he is?
lol yea i dont get it i cheared for him thoughh but not heads up asked for Ace
BTW, anyone that I trust that would like to trade some Stars money for some Full Tilt money from me, PM me.
you want money on stars or you want money on tilt?
why is everyone always looking for stars money for tilt money and never the other way around???further proof of the rigness of stars.
everyone loses on stars, but while you chat they ram drugs up your ascii to keep you addicted.very nicely done, rdog.
I want Stars.
I can exchange 200 on stars right now, trying to get more on there...

thanks to all those who railed. rdog you played a great FT...I got lucky to pick up two big ones HU (and have the tens hold). However it was a roller coaster coming in as shorty...building up..then picking up QQ on the BB with KK sitting on on button....getting down to super short again, then have to make some tough decisions.gg rdog.As for my FCP status you'll see I dont post much, used to be more active a couple years ago. Realitively low member number though :club:

thanks to all those who railed. rdog you played a great FT...I got lucky to pick up two big ones HU (and have the tens hold). However it was a roller coaster coming in as shorty...building up..then picking up QQ on the BB with KK sitting on on button....getting down to super short again, then have to make some tough decisions.gg rdog.As for my FCP status you'll see I dont post much, used to be more active a couple years ago. Realitively low member number though :club:
PS...HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!!!!!!
so your backed by Pearl jammer so u made 9 k? how does that work
Ty, GG.