Negreanu Open Horse At Poker Stars Tonight!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may play in this tonight for the first time. I have never played HORSE before, although I have played all the games except razz, and I understand the basics of that one.
Razz is easy. If you don't start with A23, just fold. If you dont' pick up a 4 or a 5 on 4th street, just fold. :club:

Is that the Ontario beer store, negraneu open?? Sorry just looked again it is August 12th.how do you get to play?anyone?

My girlfriend is probably gonna play tonight too.I told her she doesn't know what she's doing, and she said "I used to horseback ride, does that count?".... "I won some shows!"LOL :)She also said she's awesome at limit games.

Care to place a friendly little wager?
i dont gamble
Is that the Ontario beer store, negraneu open?? Sorry just looked again it is August 12th.how do you get to play?anyone?
assuming you are talking about the nego, just register, password is fcpfcpthe beer store thing is for canadians only and i think the pw is kidpoker

This is why I did a little biz/transfer with Seacucumber last week. Now the sob story... I was traveling for about 5 days at the end of last week and over the weekend. I come home Monday night from work to find out that my girlfriend had been playing some poker. I said no problem and asked how FTP treated her and she said that she played on Stars and how much she liked that site compared to FTP. I said GREAT - how much did you win and she went on to give me bad beat after bad beat story and in the end...BUSTED that money that i had set aside for these events.Long story short - anyone up for a $11 swap???

This is why I did a little biz/transfer with Seacucumber last week. Now the sob story... I was traveling for about 5 days at the end of last week and over the weekend. I come home Monday night from work to find out that my girlfriend had been playing some poker. I said no problem and asked how FTP treated her and she said that she played on Stars and how much she liked that site compared to FTP. I said GREAT - how much did you win and she went on to give me bad beat after bad beat story and in the end...BUSTED that money that i had set aside for these events.Long story short - anyone up for a $11 swap???
Yeah go ahead. Suited_Up on FTP.I payed for my gf's buyin, so what's one more buyin, lol.What's your stars name?
Yeah go ahead. Suited_Up on FTP.I payed for my gf's buyin, so what's one more buyin, lol.What's your stars name?
Saolli (Louisville)I sent on FTP a min ago - Thanks, man!
got it - registered and mixed up a jd and coke...hope that works.Thanks again Suited.
Yep, just keep em flowin.I had a jumbo margarita (45oz or something like that)And now i'm onto the vodka 7's :club: