Do You Think The Us Occupation Of Iraq Is The Most Democratic In The World?

Do you think the US occupation of Iraq is the most democratic in the world?
I think the US Occupation of Iraq is EASILY the most Democratic US Occupation of Iraq in the world. In fact, I'd wager you can't find another one even CLOSE.

I think the US occupation of Iraq is easily the most democratic US OCCUPATION of Iraq in the world. In fact, I'd wager you CAN'T find another one even close.

I think the US occupation of Iraq is easily the most democratic US OCCUPATION of Iraq in the world. In fact, I'd wager you CAN'T find another one even close.
For some reason I found this immensely entertaining.Oh wait, I know why: because I was the focal point.Wang

I've gotten to the point where I find the war boring. Being completely amoral, war is good for short-term entertainment, for me. It's interesting to see dark people I don't know being blown up for my amusement. But this war got boring a year and a half ago. It's time to cancel it, and find a cool new war.Just kidding, believe in Jesus.

I've gotten to the point where I find the war boring. Being completely amoral, war is good for short-term entertainment, for me. It's interesting to see dark people I don't know being blown up for my amusement. But this war got boring a year and a half ago. It's time to cancel it, and find a cool new war.Just kidding, believe in Jesus.
How about a nice lil bout with North Korea... Seoul at the very least will get pounded and japan might get some splash back, not to mention all of north korea will get pounded.. death toll in the millions, that might put the pep back in the ole pecker, know what I mean?
How about a nice lil bout with North Korea... Seoul at the very least will get pounded and japan might get some splash back, not to mention all of north korea will get pounded.. death toll in the millions, that might put the pep back in the ole pecker, know what I mean?
That would be a cool match, but here's a fun twist: both sides are limited to fighting with water balloons. You can put anything you want in those balloons; acid, napalm, whatever, but they have to be standard, over-the-counter, regulation water balloons. Now that would be an interesting war.
That would be a cool match, but here's a fun twist: both sides are limited to fighting with water balloons. You can put anything you want in those balloons; acid, napalm, whatever, but they have to be standard, over-the-counter, regulation water balloons. Now that would be an interesting war.
I'd go with the "super anthrax" with "irradiated dust" kicker, and load up about 10,000 of them each in our stealth bomber boming bay, and let 'em fly
I'd go with the "super anthrax" with "irradiated dust" kicker, and load up about 10,000 of them each in our stealth bomber boming bay, and let 'em fly
No, that's illegal. You still have to obey the rules of war, sicko. Just because WE don't have to fight in this doesn't mean we should be uncivilized. No germ warfare. We're not monsters, and we have to live with ourselves. Let's just make our poorest and dumbest citizens blow each other up, or burn each other with acids.
No, that's illegal. You still have to obey the rules of war, sicko. Just because WE don't have to fight in this doesn't mean we should be uncivilized. No germ warfare. We're not monsters, and we have to live with ourselves. Let's just make our poorest and dumbest citizens blow each other up, or burn each other with acids.
How about we compromise and use Mustard Gas? Mustard Gas was really one of the high lights of WW 1 and it's a shame it doesn't get used any more.