Fox News Is A Joke~

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox News is a total ****ing joke, right up there with CNN.As far as news channels, they're simply the conservative Yin to the liberal CNN yang.The don't deliver news anymore- they make "news product". Live feeds of Paris Hilton getting out of jail, perpetual coverage of **** like Micheal Jackson or Natalie Holloway, talking heads programs.Here comes Fox News heavily slanted towards the conservative side with a token liberal... There goes CNN heavily slanted towards the liberal side with a token conservative. It's the ugliest devolution of commercial news I could possibly imagine- I actually find myself turning to those poo-stabbing homos in Europe or Canada for my reporting. One might be tempted to ask "Just how ****ing dumb are we? That they could actually make this crap and remain a profitable industry peddling such garbage" but we know the answer. We really ARE that dumb. It's all just a ****ing scam. Fox News gets a particularly bad rap since they are very much an island amongst their peers who tend to trend very much left (so they (Fox) stand out more and take more heat), but they're all equally pathetic.

Fox News is a total ****ing joke, right up there with CNN.As far as news channels, they're simply the conservative Yin to the liberal CNN yang.The don't deliver news anymore- they make "news product". Live feeds of Paris Hilton getting out of jail, perpetual coverage of **** like Micheal Jackson or Natalie Holloway, talking heads programs.Here comes Fox News heavily slanted towards the conservative side with a token liberal... There goes CNN heavily slanted towards the liberal side with a token conservative. It's the ugliest devolution of commercial news I could possibly imagine- I actually find myself turning to those poo-stabbing homos in Europe or Canada for my reporting. One might be tempted to ask "Just how ****ing dumb are we? That they could actually make this crap and remain a profitable industry peddling such garbage" but we know the answer. We really ARE that dumb. It's all just a ****ing scam. Fox News gets a particularly bad rap since they are very much an island amongst their peers who tend to trend very much left (so they (Fox) stand out more and take more heat), but they're all equally pathetic.
would you just STAY GONE!sheesh
Naw, I like it, keep hiding behind a joke account to cowardly throw out "edgy" opinions anonymously... just be careful, fox news is onto hackers like you.
How's the Hip Hop scene coming along?Have you obtained that ever elusive trans-racial self validation that's so coveted amongst Americas white Gen-(whatever) set?(No, no... really. I know. It's all just "so much more than that..." )
This is true.
How's the Hip Hop scene coming along?Have you obtained that ever elusive trans-racial self validation that's so coveted amongst Americas white Gen-(whatever) set?(No, no... really. I know. It's all just "so much more than that..." )
This honestly makes no sense and comes from nowhere.

It's the nature of 24 hour news.More fluff to fill time then real reporting.Of course Bill O'Rielly is the bomb.And Fox News has better ratings than all the rest of them, because more people see the conservative side as the correct side....correctly

It's the nature of 24 hour news.More fluff to fill time then real reporting.Of course Bill O'Rielly is the bomb.
This is correct. Unfortunately, what took place was the fluff got better ratings than actual reporting. Therefore, actual reports were replaced with fluff.
Of course Bill O'Rielly is the bomb.
He's very entertaining. He's sometimes right and has a decent opinion. He's also incredibly stupid, terrible at arguing, pick out stupid and moronic topics to discuss, and is a horrible blight on the concept of proper rational discourse.
And Fox News has better ratings than all the rest of them, because more people see the conservative side as the correct side....correctly
Obviously the ratings of a particular network do not directly correlate with how many people support the views of that network. And the number of people supporting a particular view does not directly correlate with that view's "correctness."People watch Fox News for the reason they watch Jerry Springer: it's more fun to see a bunch of morons yell and argue about a ton of BS than to listen to actual intellectual debate, original and meaningful opinions, and engaging discussion (though we'd never really know since there is none of the latter category on TV today).
Obviously the ratings of a particular network do not directly correlate with how many people support the views of that network. And the number of people supporting a particular view does not directly correlate with that view's "correctness."People watch Fox News for the reason they watch Jerry Springer: it's more fun to see a bunch of morons yell and argue about a ton of BS than to listen to actual intellectual debate, original and meaningful opinions, and engaging discussion (though we'd never really know since there is none of the latter category on TV today).
This would be an opinion. Viewer ship would very much be a reasonable link to the opinions of the viewers. I bring to the table Air America as an example.

Speaking of news stations being biased, you know something thats always bugged me? When newspapers come out in support of particular political candidates. I mean, how can they even do this? Does this seem like a completely ridiculous idea to anybody else?