i can't believe how much krablar has caught on!!!

I haven't been on in a few, and I saw the post " I disrespected Krablar last night"and I laughed that the thread had been started, so I did a search on Krablar, and it's on tons of threads.. All my dreams for My favorite hand are coming true.. I would like to thank you all...... but again, I must warn you about the golden Krablar rule...You can't Win with Krablar, if you don't raise with Krablar...And if you don't win with Krablar, you can't Dance.....You must raise with it, and you must thrust your hands high, make pinch pinch motions, and sway/krab walk back and forthAnd now, a new Krab storySo I'm playing in a 4-8 kill game, and I'vebeen playing really tight.. there's a dude to my right who's raising on all kinds of hands, almost every hand, and I was in lockdown mode, and fing him up with real hands, kings and queesn and what not, so I'd gotten quite a reputation as a nut player... So I hear this guy in the large blind mention that he has his favorite hand, and I don't give this much notice, except that I look down, and see the Krablar.. since it was folded to me with one early limper, and I next to the button... So the time was perfect, and I raised.. the small blind called, and the big blind re raised, and then I relised instantly what that raise ment.. His comment ment he had Aces... I don't know if you all are familar with the phenomon of some know it all saying "People say XX is their favorite hand, but mine favorite hand is Aces" well no shit, right.. but I knew that the big blind had them, and I thought " oh shit.... the under the gun limper made it a vengence cap, and I gulped, and thought " Okay, Krablar's just going to have to beat aces"So the flop comes down..... King 4 3... and I smile with glee.. so the small blind checks, Aces bets, I raise, the small blind RE RAISES.. now the small blind just sat down, and I don't know how she played, but I put here some where on AK KQ or something.. and then Aces Kaps...So the turn comes a blessed king... small blind bets out.... aces just calls, I raise of course, small blind re raises, aces calls, and I think to myself " theres no way she has K 4, she must have AK or 44.. and Kap, call call....they check to me on the river, I bet, small blind calls, and aces over calls...Small blind had 44, aces mucked face up, and I Kackled and laughed, and danced the king of all krablar dances... This is the first time I can remember that the Krablar has Kracked aces for Me, along with a flopped set... It's power and wonder continue to amaze me... The dealer told me later that she almost fell out of her chair... Aces went on to blow off 300 dollars, and I got all the action I could handle.... All Hail Krablar

Hate on the Krablar's love, you may understand My motivations for posting Krablar better than anyone....I don't think people in this forum got the point of me adding "But I only played the Krablar 'cause of you" part of my story, but they will.. or maybe they won't, I don't care.. . HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Though the Krab dance is fun in the privacy of your own home, it is hard to translate it into online.. if you're playin' it online, it's proably just a leak in your game..
Blasphemy!Pokertracker stats through 7300 hands:K3s 25 hands, 4 wins, net +$4.45K3o 74 hands, 3 wins, net +$2.40As you can see, the Krablar's power transcends the digital realm.
You can't Win with Krablar, if you don't raise with Krablar...And if you don't win with Krablar, you can't Dance.....
But . .but . .what if you are raised before - will the Krablar come through calling a raise? How far will its mystical, nay, godlike power reach?Will the suited Krablar dominate in much the same way as the unsuited (also known as the 'naked' Krablar)? :eh:Should more than one Krablar appear in one hand, will the universe implode upon itself as the irresistable force meets an immovable object? :wall: What if a suited Krablar meets a naked Krablar? Will it result in mini-Krablars running around like rugrats? :shock: There seems to be inherent danger playing this powerful hand . .beware!!!We now return you to our regularly scheduled program . . .

Last night it got folded around to me on the button, I look down and see the beautiful Krablar. I raise, and the blinds both fold. Is it appropriate to do the dance in this situation? I decided not to, but any comments on the appropriateness of the dance in this situation would be appreciated.

I haven't been on in a few, and I saw the post " I disrespected Krablar last night"and I laughed that the thread had been started, so I did a search on Krablar, and it's on tons of threads.. All my dreams for My favorite hand are coming true.. I would like to thank you all...... but again, I must warn you about the golden Krablar rule...You can't Win with Krablar, if you don't raise with Krablar...And if you don't win with Krablar, you can't Dance.....You must raise with it, and you must thrust your hands high, make pinch pinch motions, and sway/krab walk back and forthAnd now, a new Krab storySo I'm playing in a 4-8 kill game, and I'vebeen playing really tight.. there's a dude to my right who's raising on all kinds of hands, almost every hand, and I was in lockdown mode, and fing him up with real hands, kings and queesn and what not, so I'd gotten quite a reputation as a nut player... So I hear this guy in the large blind mention that he has his favorite hand, and I don't give this much notice, except that I look down, and see the Krablar.. since it was folded to me with one early limper, and I next to the button... So the time was perfect, and I raised.. the small blind called, and the big blind re raised, and then I relised instantly what that raise ment.. His comment ment he had Aces... I don't know if you all are familar with the phenomon of some know it all saying "People say XX is their favorite hand, but mine favorite hand is Aces" well no censored, right.. but I knew that the big blind had them, and I thought " oh censored.... the under the gun limper made it a vengence cap, and I gulped, and thought " Okay, Krablar's just going to have to beat aces"So the flop comes down..... King 4 3... and I smile with glee.. so the small blind checks, Aces bets, I raise, the small blind RE RAISES.. now the small blind just sat down, and I don't know how she played, but I put here some where on AK KQ or something.. and then Aces Kaps...So the turn comes a blessed king... small blind bets out.... aces just calls, I raise of course, small blind re raises, aces calls, and I think to myself " theres no way she has K 4, she must have AK or 44.. and Kap, call call....they check to me on the river, I bet, small blind calls, and aces over calls...Small blind had 44, aces mucked face up, and I Kackled and laughed, and danced the king of all krablar dances... This is the first time I can remember that the Krablar has Kracked aces for Me, along with a flopped set... It's power and wonder continue to amaze me... The dealer told me later that she almost fell out of her chair... Aces went on to blow off 300 dollars, and I got all the action I could handle.... All Hail Krablar
That definately takes the cake as my second favorite Krablar story ever. My favorite is still the all in with Krablar in a tourney and saying "pinch, pinch" before the guy calls.

Last night I took a bad beat and lost most of my cash at the table. The very next hand I was UTG and saw Krablar. I had never used it, but with what little cash I had at the table, it couldn't hurt. I pushed all my chips in. I was called by AK sooted. Needless to say, a 3 came on the flop and I doubled up. I then said "pinch pinch" and proceeded to win a few tilted pots off of him. :club:

Last night I took a bad beat and lost most of my cash at the table. The very next hand I was UTG and saw Krablar. I had never used it, but with what little cash I had at the table, it couldn't hurt. I pushed all my chips in. I was called by AK sooted. Needless to say, a 3 came on the flop and I doubled up. I then said "pinch pinch" and proceeded to win a few tilted pots off of him. :club:
lol....keep 'em coming. I love hearing all these Krablar stories.
Last night it got folded around to me on the button, I look down and see the beautiful Krablar. I raise, and the blinds both fold. Is it appropriate to do the dance in this situation? I decided not to, but any comments on the appropriateness of the dance in this situation would be appreciated.
You raised with the Krablar, and it came through. Only because of its power emanating from your cards did the blinds decide to fold.Let the dancing commence!Dev

People, do you not get what the Krablar is about?!? It's about being percieved as crazy.. how the f#$ will people know you are krazy if you're not Krab dancing? The dance is the entire reason to play Krablar.... Most advertizing is a waist of money, 'cause people aren't really paying attention. But trust me, if you scoop a huge pot, dance side to side, pinching your hands ( and it wouldn't hurt to throw in a Pinch Pinch) then the will never forget you, ever. Believe me. Also, in reference to "is it okay to call a raise with krablar" Are you high? should you call a raise with K 3? What the hell do you think? You should either fold, or, very occasionally re raise, if you think you can get the pot heads up....Suited Krablar is a jelly roll, it's the big krablar...

So I'm playing at this new card room that's opened up in a bowling alley near my house, with my friend, LordofPlague ( is his name online poker), who's brother is the orginator of the dance, and whom is one of the original disicples.. anyway, I am getting my ass kicked, it's a three-six game, and i'm down about 150... so it's gotten short handed, and Lord is the only other player there who's game I respect at all... So I have Krablar under the gun, and if one thing Krablar's done for me, it's magically busted slumps, turned nights around.. there is one limper, who is a dealer, and has a typical dealer's poker skill, so I don't really care if I isolate it with him... so I raise it, hoping to get it heads up with the blinds.. My hopes are dashed, and it's like a 5 way pot, a terrible situation for the Krablar.. Well, the flop comes down 33 8, and I try not to make my glee obvious.. I really have to be careful when I'm in pots with Lord, 'cause if Iact too happy, he'll know what hand I have... Anyway, I bet the flop, call call call call, I bet the turn, call, whom is the UTG dealer... the river comes nothing, and he bets out into me... and I raise him quickly, and calls,saying " I just have a three" ( he had three seven off suit which he'd limped in UTG) and I said " So do I! " and fliped over the Krablar, and I danced and danced.. and I laughed, mentioning " Oh, you thought you were trapping an overpair, when instead you were only trapped by the Krablar.... ha ha ha, " while I pinched My hands and wiggled. the dealer-player ended up blowing off some wracks, and I ended up making a come back, and the actual dealer of the hand, whom was the girl friend of the UTG 37dealer player, gave me the stink eye the rest of the night.... I don't know what's so magic about the krablar, I only know it is magicaly, mysterious and holy....

Sounds like another shirt idea to me.Have the Krablar standing outside of a cage that's holding a player inside of it with the Krablar in one claw and the key to the cage with the other."Trapped by the Krablar".Any and all shirt ideas put out by me are © by RPGs316 with all subsequent royalties being paid to BigDMcGee.